PDA

View Full Version : Internet help xD

iBlueBox
16-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Well my internet started playing up last night, and it went off, so i went to sleep for the night in the morning tried my laptop. didnt work so disconted all the wires. ect and checked my modem all lights are fine, i check my laptop it says the signal strengh is fine. but says limited or no conectivty so i click the logo for virgin media it says internrt connection status: Not connected, so my mum phones virgin media, why wating i check my iphone, and thats connected so i check my sisters laptop. thats contected but not my laptop. and the hubs in my room. but on the phone to virigin media they say theirs a fault in the area and will be fixed at 5pm but im wondering if theirs a fault, why is my phone and sisters laptop connected and not mine?

Sunny.
16-04-2009, 11:59 AM
you can be connected but the internet may not work. Did you check if the internet worked on your iphone or sister's laptop.

If not then with VM it says,

Turn off your computer at the mains, then turn off your modem. Next turn on your modem and wait 15 seconds. Then turn on your computer, most of your problems will be solved by this.

U shud have a sticker on your modem saying it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!