PDA

View Full Version : Gogo Crazy Forum

mrplahay
16-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Gogo Crazy Forum

Do you like Gogo Crazy Bones? Need information? Well check out the link below and post your comments.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Gogo_Crazy_Forum

Yes, the website is invision free, but it's still cool. Even if your not into Gogo's can you post comments for me to pass onto my sister? It's her first forum. ( I think)

Thanks

Dada
16-04-2009, 02:15 PM
What is gogo crazy bones O.o

Jamesy
16-04-2009, 07:17 PM
that is the single most repulsive forum theme I have ever seen.

mrplahay
16-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Ive passed these comments onto my sister and she asks could you find her a forum theme thats green for invision free?

paul4wolves
16-04-2009, 09:27 PM
LOL only 2 Members. None of your questions would ever be answered.

mrplahay
17-04-2009, 10:28 AM
go on lets see you open a website and get lots of members within 2 days.

Fehm
17-04-2009, 10:44 AM

Lol its not exactly hard??

I bet 90% of the users in the Web + tech sections could open a website and get at least 50 in their first day.. The websites complete tosh.
My opinion only.

Dada
17-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Im still curious as to what crazy bones are >.>

mrplahay
17-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Lol its not exactly hard??

I bet 90% of the users in the Web + tech sections could open a website and get at least 50 in their first day.. The websites complete tosh.
My opinion only.

ok go open a website then get 50 users.

Dada
17-04-2009, 12:39 PM
ok go open a website then get 50 users.

your taking this WAY to personally. The website sucks. I'm sorry but it's true. It's not your fault though, it's obvious your new to this kind of thing and you just wanted to make a forum. And all you did was get a free theme, so you can't really be blamed for that. and although some of the comments were pretty harsh, just ignore them.

Jamesy
17-04-2009, 12:44 PM

And how many come back? Quote users all you want. See you in a month when the forum becomes just another statistic for that free board website.

Goldfish
18-04-2009, 09:56 AM
What is the point on saying the website is crap without telling him why it is? Just saying, oh, this is rubbish i so rule i could get 600 members within a day, doesn't help at all. When I find it immature how you approached this by saying its crap instantly as most likely your first impression, but, it would be much more helpful if you said why.

I'm sure with a little touchups the forum would most likely go far - all you need to do is make sure on websites your advertise people know what gogos are and they like them.

Goldfish
18-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Atleast give a reason why its rubbish. If your going to say its crap then atleast tell him how to make it better. Paul, your comment was something I found really immature. There is no reason to barge in like that and just say its crap as probably your first impression.
Ever heard of constructive criticism? Try it out, it will get you further in life.

Mrplahay, I would recommend advertising it on a website where people know what gogo's are. I'm sure with a little work on the look of the website and getting more of your guides and rules in there it has the potential to go far - unique forum.

Calvin
19-04-2009, 05:33 PM
What are these GoGo Crazy things? :S

And doesnt look too good.

iCicada
19-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Im still curious as to what crazy bones are >.>

There on New Zealand Television at the moment, I have to ask, How old are you mrplahay?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!