PDA

View Full Version : films4.us Information.

RyanDOT
16-04-2009, 01:38 PM
This is the official thread to post what is happening on 'films4.us', this will be a forum on a vBulletin and will be hosted by iFuseHosting.

This forum hasn't got a set date, but when it's nearly finished then a grand opening will be made with some quality competitions.

The following is on the 'TO DO' list:

Hosting
Install vBulletin
vBulletin Skin [CUSTOM]
Categories
Forums
Donation System
Add Prefixes
Permissions
Usergroups
Images
Staff

That is just a simple list of what I have to do which is in order hopefully. This forum will allow guests and users to watch movies with no limits at all. We will also hold monthly competitions and give out DVD's as the prizes. We will have many uploaders posting movie links and downloads.

Our donation system will allow users to donate a amount of £1.00 per month, we will also set up a emailing system which will also cost at £1.00 for life. This email will be: [email protected]

Regards,
Ryan Pinto

Wouter
16-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Surely there'll be copyright issues here? Uploaded Movies, to stream & download?

Hmm?

RyanDOT
16-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Surely there'll be copyright issues here? Uploaded Movies, to stream & download?

Hmm?

We are not hosting any illegal stuff, we are just posting links so guests and users can watch or download a movie.

I contacted my host (iFuseHosting) and they said that I can post links but not to host anything illegal.

Pazza
16-04-2009, 03:18 PM
We are not hosting any illegal stuff, we are just posting links so guests and users can watch or download a movie.

I contacted my host (iFuseHosting) and they said that I can post links but not to host anything illegal.

Ooh good luck, sounds good, good domain too, easy to remember :P

Wouter
16-04-2009, 03:26 PM
But hosting movies, ripped/uploaded is Copyright Infringement?

RichardKnox
16-04-2009, 03:28 PM
You can't set up an email system for life because what if someone buys the site and doesn't want to do that or you let the domain expire and someone else picks it up.

iJoe
16-04-2009, 03:51 PM

No he's not personally hosting them he's just linking to films hosted externally on sites like megaupload etc :)

RyanDOT
16-04-2009, 04:10 PM

We are not hosting any files, we are just linking. We have been contacted by my host and he approved so the forum will open.

You can't set up an email system for life because what if someone buys the site and doesn't want to do that or you let the domain expire and someone else picks it up.

Oh i agree, but someone might use the email for MSN use only.

Ooh good luck, sounds good, good domain too, easy to remember :P

Thanks.

No he's not personally hosting them he's just linking to films hosted externally on sites like megaupload etc :)

Yeah, we will only post links.

We will be giving out big prizes on the grand opening.

Wouter
16-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Ah, my concerns are clear. Sounds good.

I'll probably sign up.

RyanDOT
16-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Ah, my concerns are clear. Sounds good.

I'll probably sign up.

Before i purchased the domain, i made sure with my host and they said it's fine.

I notify you when its opened.

OhLiam
16-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Oh sounds good, the only site I use is quicksilver and I browse alot on google so yeah. If you can get more film links than them then I will start using it but yeah..

Strong competition.

RyanDOT
16-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Oh sounds good, the only site I use is quicksilver and I browse alot on google so yeah. If you can get more film links than them then I will start using it but yeah..

Strong competition.

Before I open the website, I and the forum uploaders will upload over 100 movies and post alot daily.

Blob
16-04-2009, 07:06 PM
www.watch-movies-links.net

RyanDOT
19-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Hosting
Install vBulletin
vBulletin Skin [CUSTOM]
Categories
Forums
Donation System
Add Prefixes
Permissions
Usergroups
Images
Staff

Hosting and installation of the vBulletin has been completed. Custom skin is still in the making. I am currently adding categories and forums right now!

RyanDOT
21-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Hosting
Install vBulletin
vBulletin Skin [CUSTOM]
Categories
Forums
Donation System
Add Prefixes
Permissions
Usergroups
Images
Staff

We are nearly finished. Just posting lots of movie links!

maiden2k7
22-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Not trying to rain on your parade but there was a forum I used to use that did this (linking video not hosting them) some of you may of heard or used them movieforumz, well anyway they were asked to close down if not they would be sued and all ips visting / visited that website will be tracked.

Luckily they took the site down, why would you manage to keep your site up?

Not trying to be harsh here because I would use it but yea..

RyanDOT
22-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Not trying to rain on your parade but there was a forum I used to use that did this (linking video not hosting them) some of you may of heard or used them movieforumz, well anyway they were asked to close down if not they would be sued and all ips visting / visited that website will be tracked.

Luckily they took the site down, why would you manage to keep your site up?

Not trying to be harsh here because I would use it but yea..

Alright, if an official website which is linked to the government or related to that, then i would close down the forum. If not, then i would carry on.

LOLROB
22-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Hmmmm.. Message me your msn I got something to ask you

Meti
22-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Good luck with it.

RyanDOT
22-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks.

films4.us is now open.

l3etrayed
22-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Layouts too dark for me =[

good look though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!