PDA

View Full Version : April Collectible Released - Sacred Fire

Verrou
17-04-2009, 11:13 AM
http://images.habbohotel.com.au/c_images/article_images_au/emside_totem_surprises.gif The April Collectible has arrived! Is it too hot for you to handle?
Hotter than a Bunsen burner, the Sacred Fire will get your temperature rising!
This Collectible is a powerful artifact left behind by the Lost Tribe. Rumours have spread that it’s just the first of three parts, so start your Collection today. The remaining parts will be released in May and June.
Buy your first piece of the puzzle from the Collectibles section of the Catalogue before it’s lost forever on April 30.
What are Collectibles?
Collectibles are special furniture items sold only for a limited amount of time.
How much do they cost?
25 Credits each. Yes, they may cost a bit more than normal furni but because they're never sold again their value increases over time. You'll be glad you made the investment :).
When are they available?
Collectibles come in series and every month a new one is introduced. Collect them all and you’ll be the envy of every Habbo.
See what's on sale now! (http://www.habbo.com.au/client)

Have the other two parts been found yet?

TonyBest
17-04-2009, 04:43 PM
no1 knows what the second and third part is at this time. lets just hope puhekupla can find it soon

dbgtz
17-04-2009, 07:06 PM
its obvo arms/chest and head

Seany
18-04-2009, 12:17 AM
wait so im guessing you got to pay 75 credits for one big rare infact?

simplymagic
18-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Been released on .com as well

e5
18-04-2009, 05:52 PM
25 creds for aload of poop

VelvetClover
19-04-2009, 03:32 PM
The new Collectable should be coming out on the UK hotel soon then I guess.

Ulpha
19-04-2009, 10:41 PM
wait so im guessing you got to pay 75 credits for one big rare infact?

Brand new way to make money from Sulake by spliting one good rare into three rubbish pieces. One Giant rare for 75 credits. Even though I want it, it's abit the price is extorshinate.

Martin
20-04-2009, 07:45 AM
The new Collectable should be coming out on the UK hotel soon then I guess.

I believe it is being released on uk today :D well according to the catalougue.

I won't be buying it :( i dont want a foot!! to have to wait two months to get the rest. I could be run over by a train before then, or have stopped playing habbo.

Kipp
20-04-2009, 05:31 PM
Dislike how it looks.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!