PDA

View Full Version : Environmentally Friendly Furni

Casio
17-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Environmentally Friendly Furni
Posted 17-Apr-2009 Furni News

Limited Edition Glass and Inflatable Furni is available now.
You've pledged to make a difference and now you can go one step further by transforming one of your rooms into an environmentally friendly zone.
Foir this weekend only, we have introduced some eco friendly recycled Glass Furni which is available in Blue, Pink and Yellow, as well as Green for Habbo Club members. That's not all though, we have also put in some recycled Plastic Inflatable Chairs which come in an assortment of colours, with Blue, Pink and Black available for Habbo Club members.
With our selection of Easter and Eco Furni also available until Monday only, you now have everything you need to create a memorable room. Oh, and don't miss out on the four seasons tree. It's only TWO Credits - that's the same price as a Lodge Table. I know which one I'd rather have! The tree is ideal for the upcoming Summer, but will also be fantastic at Halloween when you set the tree to Winter. Stock up now, as they leave the Catalogue on Monday.
Lost_Witness

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_hq/art_easter_planting.gif

PixelJerry
17-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Nice find

culturist
17-04-2009, 03:15 PM
i like the glass furniture but releasing inflatables again into the catalogue? :@

e5
17-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Aw I have loads of inflatables Already. They'll drop in price now... I. Should have sold them earlier LOL

ecstasy
17-04-2009, 05:24 PM
glass and inflates = environmentally friendly? :S

Kipp
18-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Nice find.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!