PDA

View Full Version : Battle Royale

Catchy
17-04-2009, 06:56 PM
I watched it lastnight, ace film. BUT can sombody explain the ending? What exactly happend? Becuz it says there is only one winner and they both got off the island? Also it has no correlation to the very start of the film. :S

drama
17-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I watched it lastnight, ace film. BUT can sombody explain the ending? What exactly happend? Becuz it says there is only one winner and they both got off the island? Also it has no correlation to the very start of the film. :S
statr of the film was showing the winner of the year before

and yeah the end is a bit confusing cos they don't really show how they deactivated the device, but basically the guy (cant remember names watched it long ago) found a way to deactivate the couples device so were seen as 'dead' (and woudnt die at the end of three days), then they all escape.

Catchy
17-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Oright ahahah! I loved how they shown the humanity in it, everybody getting paronoid of their friends and falling out. Also when that guys device thing was going to explode and nobody wanted him near them cos they'd explode, I lol'd irl at that heheheh!

drama
17-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Oright ahahah! I loved how they shown the humanity in it, everybody getting paronoid of their friends and falling out. Also when that guys device thing was going to explode and nobody wanted him near them cos they'd explode, I lol'd irl at that heheheh!
gotta love the grenade head, that's my favourite bit

Misawa
18-04-2009, 01:39 PM
A good adaptation of the novel, with an awful sequel, although some narrow-minded folk seem to think it is the be all-end all of Asian cinema. The writer of the book did steal many of the elements that garnered the film so much attention, though.

drama
18-04-2009, 01:45 PM
A good adaptation of the novel, with an awful sequel, although some narrow-minded folk seem to think it is the be all-end all of Asian cinema. The writer of the book did steal many of the elements that garnered the film so much attention, though.
Yeah I never bothered to watch Battle Royale II after looking up on it, looks god awful :(

Misawa
18-04-2009, 02:28 PM
Yeah I never bothered to watch Battle Royale II after looking up on it, looks god awful :(

It truly is.

Describe
24-04-2009, 06:26 PM
I liked the crazy teenager with the mad hair, one of those who'd returned.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!