PDA

View Full Version : fallout 3 help

yido
17-04-2009, 09:48 PM
ive only just got the game ive at the part whee you have to find the radio station but i getting owned at the metro underground thingys can some1 show me where to go please thanks

J0SH
17-04-2009, 09:53 PM
Follow your compass, and don't go underground if you go through near the school you find these people killing all the mutants just follow them, a few of them die too so you get good guns etc.

yido
17-04-2009, 09:57 PM
oh i was going under the metro bit getting owned buy flame throwers lol thanks rep

Dan2nd
17-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Um I made it by going underground :P

Make sure you have lots of ammo when you say you get 'owned' do you mean you get lost or you get killed?

Are you using V.A.Ts I never used when first playing which is the worst thing to do and couldn't make it to the radio station either.... make sure you use the V.A.Ts system lol

also sometimes when you don't go underground it takes a lot longer because of blockages etc.. I guess thats why it must be harder :P

yido
17-04-2009, 10:00 PM
im getting lost and killed and whats vats m8?

Dan2nd
17-04-2009, 10:03 PM
VATS basically helps you target so you can choose to target at a creatures head, left arm, right arm, torso etc it also slows the world down so its all in slow mo so you have time to target...

see below link :P

http://planetfallout.gamespy.com/wiki/Fallout_3_VATS

I have it on PS3 so dunno what the controls you'd use but I think on PS3 you press R2 to activate it :)

EDIT:

Oh yeah before I discovered the usefulness of VATS a single super mutant would come up and kill me straight away using VATS I can take down a whole lil community of them :D

yido
17-04-2009, 10:08 PM
ohhh ive just got there now thanks for help :D

J0SH
17-04-2009, 10:19 PM
ohhh ive just got there now thanks for help :D

Did you take all their stuff such as the fat man etc, it can help later on :P

yido
17-04-2009, 10:22 PM
lol this game is hard loads sub quests etc no i didnt take it ive just talked to that t dog bloke

Coheed&Cambria
18-04-2009, 07:40 PM
lol this game is hard loads sub quests etc no i didnt take it ive just talked to that t dog bloke

That quest is Galaxy Radio station (something along the lines of that name) And its quite straight forewood.

Oh, and if the game gets a bit too tricky you can always lower the difficulty on options (click start while in game)

yido
18-04-2009, 08:15 PM
i just picked up the bigman trying to get to the pplace where dog told me to go

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!