PDA

View Full Version : Habbuto™ Ep. #1

Rollerkingdom
18-04-2009, 05:17 AM
Hello everyone, Me (Rk) decided to create a series like a normal anime you watch, of course it's a bond between Habbo and Naruto called Habbuto™
Ill try to keep updating the episodes whenever i can, but also i gotta keep working on my characters alterations.

Episode #1: From Egoist to Friend?
http://i39.tinypic.com/2wlu795.gif
In this divided land there are four countries, Earth country, Wind country, Fire country, Water country and Lightning country. The Hidden Leaf Village is located in the Fire Country. After months fighting against other ninjas from different countries to keep the village safe, Naruto and Sasuke go on a special training leaving Ino and Sakura with the others. Ino is identified by her beauty with a blonde hair and a the passion she has with flowers. Sakura is a girl with pink hair and own a powerful strengh. Both girls have a crush on Sasuke, a boy that had his parents murdered by his older brother when he was 6 years old. After Naruto and Sasuke left the village, Ino goes through the forest following a shiny rocky path.
Ino: Aww Sasuke, why you had to leave us at this moment. *She says with a sad face*
Sakura looks for Ino and hear someone crying beyond the forest, so she follows the rocky path and ends up finding Ino near a beautiful tree crying.
Sakura: : Ino, are you okay?
Ino: Yes Sakura, I'm fine, it's just that.. hmmm.. I was thinking about my cousins.
Sakura: : Ino, I know you're sad because Sasuke left, I'm sad too. *Sakura blushes*
Ino: Ermm, true. *She wipes out some tears of her eyes*
Sakura: : I hope they come back soon. *Sakura bend and picks up a flower* Ino here it go... *She hands the flower to Ino*
Ino: Aww, thank you Sakura. I don't know why you are so generous with me while I always treat you bad.
Sakura: ; Ino there are somethings that we just feel and know that even though the person seems to be rude, there is always a soft side.
Ino: Hmm.. Sakura.. I'm sorry for every rudeness i showed you, Let's be friends?
Sakura: : I would love to, I'm sure we can handle not only our personal problems together but we can also defeat the enemy with our strengh!
Ino: Yay, so Do you want to go eat some ramen?
Sakura: Alright.

Ino and Sakura holds hand and goes back to the village by following the rocky path.
In this same day, the Hokage (The village Leader ) calls Ino and Sakura and assign them a mission to be done soon... What's the mission? Stay tuned for our next episode.. *Continues*

Niall!
18-04-2009, 10:45 AM
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/9299fea04075421anger.jpg (http://www.tehupload.com/share/56818)

DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO KILL YOU OR TITE KUBO MORE MY GOD

PaulMacC
18-04-2009, 11:04 AM
The alterations are ace, but the story is not that great :P
Tite Kubo, brb shotgun silencer.

Neversoft
18-04-2009, 11:16 AM
Huh? Do you guys know that Tite Kubo is the author of Bleach and not Naruto?

PaulMacC
18-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Yes we do but me and niall are furious that he's stoned now and has nothing left to write and is just making stuff up. He's trying to mess with our minds but he isnt even meaning half of it.

Rollerkingdom
18-04-2009, 10:03 PM
It's only the first episode of course we don;t have a fight yet but a mission coming up :D

Jord
19-04-2009, 12:22 PM
Yes we do but me and niall are furious that he's stoned now and has nothing left to write and is just making stuff up. He's trying to mess with our minds but he isnt even meaning half of it.

Why do you always say people dont mean to do stuff, I got a no scope on cod4 "You didnt even mean that" Ofc I did

and how can he not mean to fool with your minds

Southe,
19-04-2009, 01:35 PM
The alts are good but the story is >.>. plus it is boring to read. maybe if you made it like a alt comic or something like that it be a bit more fun to read. Why did you start with them 2? should have started with something related to naruto lol. anyway just my thoughts.

Cherri
19-04-2009, 04:33 PM
Cool! Love the alt!

Rollerkingdom
19-04-2009, 05:03 PM
The alts are good but the story is >.>. plus it is boring to read. maybe if you made it like a alt comic or something like that it be a bit more fun to read. Why did you start with them 2? should have started with something related to naruto lol. anyway just my thoughts.

It's because i am making up a whole new story so if you read naruto and sasuke went to a special training..

Southe,
19-04-2009, 08:53 PM
i got bored reading. so i didn't read. I dont read. only reason i can read manga is because i like looking at the artwork. DN 13 may be an exception tho. since that was sort of interesting. xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!