18-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Xbox 360™ Component HD AV Cable
Xbox 360™ VGA HD AV Cable

Which one is the best display etc?

edit theres also this 1
XBOX 360 OFF HDMI CABLE

J0SH
18-04-2009, 10:06 PM
They're all the same quality as they all allow you to display in either 720p / 1080i / 1080p, VGA is for a PC monitor, might aswell go for HDMI it's just one cable.

Oleh
18-04-2009, 10:10 PM
the plain HDMI cable is alot sharper imo than componant, so just go with HDMI cable

Jord
19-04-2009, 12:26 PM
you got an SD Tv so it doesnt matter.

HDMI Cable Just incase you get a HD Tv

Favourtism
19-04-2009, 03:32 PM
kk thanks

you got an SD Tv so it doesnt matter.

HDMI Cable Just incase you get a HD Tv
I've got a HD TV... Seeing your location, I'm guessing you nicked yours?

J0SH
19-04-2009, 03:34 PM
kk thanks

Haha good one, go e-date a 12 year old.. Oh wait you already have sorry.

Jord
19-04-2009, 04:40 PM
kk thanks

Richer than you

Favourtism
19-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Richer than you
How old are you?

IM RICHA DAN U
NAA MA DADDYZ RICHA DAN U/URS

Whether your family is richer at the moment or not, i dont give a crap. My stepdads got a 500k house + land but im not gunna boast because he's a ******* farmer :(

hackneys a **** hole though :P play me on cod4 later kk jord

Jord
19-04-2009, 11:29 PM
kk thanks

How old are you?

IM RICHA DAN U

Whether your family is richer at the moment or not, i dont give a crap. My stepdads got a 500k house + land but im not gunna boast because he's a ******* farmer :(

My dad makes around 1 mil a year after tax's its around 400 - 500k then he has to pay for the 2 houses he bought in turkey

And no thanks I wont be able to help myself from ripping you a new one.

Coheed&Cambria
20-04-2009, 04:20 PM
kk thanks

Jord gave you some advice, and you come out with a comment like that? Thats no way to treat anyone tbh.

How old are you?

IM RICHA DAN U

1. You obviously do give a crap becouse your going on about your step dad and his "500k house + land"
2. You did just boast, Read what you just typed.
3. So what if Hackney is a **** hole. I very much doubt Josh and Jord are bad people, Actully i know for a fact they aren't. Its not always about the area, Its about the people. Theres good and bad people in good and bad areas.
4. Why should he waste time playing you on call of duty?

Favourtism
20-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Jord gave you some advice, and you come out with a comment like that? Thats no way to treat anyone tbh.

he knows my tv is hd, he only said it to wing me up

1. You obviously do give a crap becouse your going on about your step dad and his "500k house + land"
2. You did just boast, Read what you just typed.
3. So what if Hackney is a **** hole. I very much doubt Josh and Jord are bad people, Actully i know for a fact they aren't. Its not always about the area, Its about the people. Theres good and bad people in good and bad areas.
4. Why should he waste time playing you on call of duty?
You're only saying that because your from manchester lol

My dad makes around 1 mil a year after tax's its around 400 - 500k then he has to pay for the 2 houses he bought in turkey

And no thanks I wont be able to help myself from ripping you a new one.
LOL kk sure. Thats why you live in hackney.

1) No i havent 2) an edate would be more than you'd ever get anyway ;) You sound like youre mentally disabled + challenged, and you're evidently on youre nicked 360 and pc all day (i remember when I used to talk to you + josh lol)

J0SH
20-04-2009, 07:04 PM

My bad, she was 11.

You're only saying that because your from Manchester lol.

LOL ok, sure. That's why you live in Hackney.

1) No I haven't 2) an edate would be more than you'd ever get anyway ;) You sound like you're mentally disabled & challenged, and you're evidently on your nicked 360 and pc all day (I remember when I used to talk to you & Josh lol.)

Yes you did, more than I'd get haha okay. I don't see how you can call me disabled or challenged when you can't even get your English correct, I am Josh. Where would I nick a 360 and a PC? Just because I live in a rough area of London doesn't mean I'm poor you moron. I barely play "my are nicked 360" Thanks for showing how challenged you really are.

Coheed&Cambria
20-04-2009, 07:48 PM

1) No i havent 2) an edate would be more than you'd ever get anyway ;) You sound like youre mentally disabled + challenged, and you're evidently on youre nicked 360 and pc all day (i remember when I used to talk to you + josh lol)

Even if i lived in Hackney i would say the exact same thing.

Favourtism
20-04-2009, 08:39 PM
My bad, she was 11.

Yes you did, more than I'd get haha okay. I don't see how you can call me disabled or challenged when you can't even get your English correct, I am Josh. Where would I nick a 360 and a PC? Just because I live in a rough area of London doesn't mean I'm poor you moron. I barely play "my are nicked 360" Thanks for showing how challenged you really are.
english lesson or forum? Coming from a 13 year old that's quite funny.

Even if i lived in Hackney i would say the exact same thing.
Whats the difference?; both ****holes lol

CJW93
20-04-2009, 10:26 PM
How old are you?

IM RICHA DAN U

Yeah settle it over a game of call of duty!

Jord would kick your ars. Do you know how silly you actually sound?

J0SH
21-04-2009, 12:02 AM

Well it's a forum but you called me disabled and challenged so I thought I'd show I'm not by correcting all of your mistakes, and I'm 15.. What's it with you and 11 year olds are you the next Josef Fritzl? You only used to play with Daniel James on CoD then you go and e-date an 11 year old..

You've never been to any areas, just because they're rough doesn't mean they aren't kept clean, where abouts you from then so we can slate your area?

Jord
21-04-2009, 03:12 AM

She was 10 or 11

My bad, she was 11.

yes she was 11

And where do you live?

Yeah settle it over a game of call of duty!

Jord would kick your ars. Do you know how silly you actually sound?

I thought that was quite sad also

ElliottThompson
22-04-2009, 11:59 AM
HDMI cables are much faster at translating data and so will give you a crisper image with less chance of ghosting on screen as well as keeping true to your hdtv's refresh rate

Andeeh
24-04-2009, 06:52 PM
i would go for hdmi cable

Jordy
24-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Yes you did, more than I'd get haha okay. I don't see how you can call me disabled or challenged when you can't even get your English correct, I am Josh. Where would I nick a 360 and a PC? Just because I live in a rough area of London doesn't mean I'm poor you moron. I barely play "my are nicked 360" Thanks for showing how challenged you really are.It's common knowledge that correcting English within an argument loses you it, therefore you have lost because you went so low to correct him because you have no other valid points to make.

And for the record, not capitilising and putting the incorrect 'and' symbol is not bad English, it's just you being ridiculously pedantic.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3447/flamebringitdarthvader.jpg

J0SH
24-04-2009, 07:26 PM
It's common knowledge that correcting English within an argument loses you it, therefore you have lost because you went so low to correct him because you have no other valid points to make.

And for the record, not capitilising and putting the incorrect 'and' symbol is not bad English, it's just you being ridiculously pedantic.

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3447/flamebringitdarthvader.jpg

It won me it though, he tried to call me challenged yet he has the spelling and grammar of a year 7 :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!