PDA

View Full Version : FireFox

Catchy
18-04-2009, 04:41 PM
It's been crashing for me all day, about the 5th time it's happend to me. And it's happening for some other peoples. What's going on :(

buttons
18-04-2009, 04:46 PM
ya crashed for me twice today and a lot yesterday :@

Hitman
18-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Crashed on the other PC today. No idea why.

drama
18-04-2009, 04:53 PM
not crashing on mineeee

Abbie.
18-04-2009, 05:00 PM
yea, mine crashed 5 mins ago :S

Markeh
18-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Mines crashing, but my computer is, so thats probs got something to do with it.

LoveToStack
18-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I used to have a problem with firefox all the time where it would just crash for no reason. A lot of people mentioned it was to do with having a computer with 2 CPUs with Vista. It was something to do with both competing for priority over firefox. The way I fixed it back then was to set the Affinity of firefox.exe, under the Task Manager, to one CPU rather than two. I normally left CPU1 unticked and that seemed to solve the problem but it's something you have to do each time you launch firefox.
I should also mention this only happened to me when I ran many things at the same time; youtube, habbo, hxf and more.

buttons
19-04-2009, 02:57 PM
I used to have a problem with firefox all the time where it would just crash for no reason. A lot of people mentioned it was to do with having a computer with 2 CPUs with Vista. It was something to do with both competing for priority over firefox. The way I fixed it back then was to set the Affinity of firefox.exe, under the Task Manager, to one CPU rather than two. I normally left CPU1 unticked and that seemed to solve the problem but it's something you have to do each time you launch firefox.
I should also mention this only happened to me when I ran many things at the same time; youtube, habbo, hxf and more.
i only had hxf n habbo up, i think it's problem with firefox cause it's happenin to loads of people who've never had a problem before. it's worse today crashing like every 20 mins :S

Gem.
19-04-2009, 03:06 PM
It keeps crashing for me too.
Its driving me mental.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!