PDA

View Full Version : MyHabbo // New Handy Tool

iCicada
20-04-2009, 05:55 AM
Hello,

Yesterday I started a new project called MyHabbo. MyHabbo is a sort of Tool that many habbo users can open in a pop-up window to offer a easy to use way around Habbo.

Habbo users are able to Quickly Select a tool and do the desired task.

How will it work? Well, Over the few years I have been playing Habbo, I have discovered all the URLs of the pages like, Changing Clothes and all that, So I decided to create a simple pop-up window that opens in many browsers that can link to the URLs.

Does it Hack Habbo? No, It just simply links to all the URLs and allows users to access them.

If you don't understand what any of this means, just let me know and I'll try to make it simple for you :)

Thanks,
Aidhan

Dada
20-04-2009, 07:38 AM
So say if you wanted to change your looks, would you click a button on myhabbo, and then it will goto that habbo.com/profile/ page thing?

Invent
20-04-2009, 08:53 AM
If it just opens a load of popup-windows, then it's no more useful than just logging on to Habbo...

tm
20-04-2009, 11:06 AM
I don't see the point tbh. The existing interface (homepage) is pretty easy to use as it is.

Thai-Man-Land
20-04-2009, 04:49 PM
people will think your trying to Phish, and habbo would try and take you down

iDenning
20-04-2009, 04:58 PM
people will think your trying to Phish, and habbo would try and take you down
True
A login would fail. And it would fail without a login. Good idea though

Fehm
20-04-2009, 05:50 PM
I dont see the point in it :S

iCicada
20-04-2009, 08:31 PM
So say if you wanted to change your looks, would you click a button on myhabbo, and then it will goto that habbo.com/profile/ page thing?

Yeah, Like that.

And If basically once you log in to the official habbo page, It would store a cookie. So if you typed in to your address bar, Ect http://www.habbo.com.au/community, you would still be logged in to habbo, So I've Made somthing like that, But with links.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!