PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card problem

Jam
20-04-2009, 03:41 PM
If I am subscriped to something but my card doesn't have enough on when its due then what happens?

I forgot about my subscriptions (Habbo PayDayPlus & Xbox Live, both £4.99 a month) and spent the money I had on my card (I have a Top-Up Credit Card) so at least £4.99 wasn't on the card when they were supposed to take it off.

Habbo never gave me the credits or free gift but I have been using Xbox Live for nearly a month when its not payed for and on Microsoft's billing site, shows a outstanding £4.99 balance but no button to pay that balance off.

Chaos
20-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Take your account into negative funds.

Thats what it normally does even if you dont have overdraft.

Means you got like a short amount of time to pay back otherwise they charge you like 15£ a day

Jam
20-04-2009, 03:48 PM
They've never contacted me and there has been balance of <£4.99 on my card for quite a while now and they still have yet to take it.

Stephen!
20-04-2009, 04:53 PM
If you have a top up card, then the payment simply won't go through.

Skajo
20-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Take your account into negative funds.

Thats what it normally does even if you dont have overdraft.

Means you got like a short amount of time to pay back otherwise they charge you like 15£ a day
Please make sure you know what you're on about before waffling.

I'm not sure about top-up cards but I'm guessing they work the same way, you'll get a letter through the post saying your account is so much under (£4.99) or whatever and they want you to pay it off asap. However, you will NOT be charged anything as you are under 18. If money CANNOT be taken then either Microsoft will ban your account if you don't change your details or pay for Live (they send you numerous e-mails beforehand) or Habbo won't give you the credits or whatever (or take them back, or ban you for false payment). It happens.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!