PDA

View Full Version : Oh I did make a mistake getting a ps3

Bouncing
20-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I just saw the xbox as something old, not as high tech. But I was yet to be proven wrong.

I have had my ps3 since christmas, I do appreciate it allot and nice of my dad to get it me it. I still do enjoy it. Just forget gameplay except cod4 noscopes, the gameplay is no better on the xbox.

Just I prefer xbox live, you do get what your payed for! I went to my mates and he showed me around it. It's just so fun and so much more to offer from it. Ps3 seems babyish and just average gaming style but the xbox seems total 3L1T3 haha oj but yeah don't really know what to do can't get rid of my ps3 because it's harsh on my dad but take me a while to save and get an xbox any news on the new xbox?

AlexOC
20-04-2009, 07:41 PM
The online services on the PS3 are piss poor, i have one.

And i don't see PS3 being babyish, they focused morely on the hardware and neglected the online and UI side, and there you have it a **** online package!

And it depends what you want, i didn't want to get an Xbox 360 because everyone had one and IMO i wanted a PS3, i wasn't to bothered about playing online with my friends, if you do, then you definately need an Xbox.

And my mate keeps calling it the Xbox 720, he such an ass, he said 'the 720 will have green ray'

paul4wolves
20-04-2009, 07:49 PM
I have this problem. I used to play on my PS2 loads but i always cba to play PS3, dunno why.

mangle
20-04-2009, 07:54 PM
And my mate keeps calling it the Xbox 720, he such an ass, he said 'the 720 will have green ray'
You should introduce your friend to the concept of suicide.

paul4wolves
20-04-2009, 07:59 PM

LOL
Green ray LOL

classic.

AlexOC
20-04-2009, 08:01 PM

LOL
Green ray LOL

classic.

I know he's so up Bill Gates' ass, He's like omg COD is the best, Killzone is rubbish. Noob.

Oleh
20-04-2009, 08:07 PM
Well, killzone is rubbish.... , had a ps3 from release and played it like a maximum 30 times, people just babble on about the fact it has blu ray and better hardware, i couldnt care if it was a supercomputer, its still a bag of crap, online sucks for everything apart from home, which isnt too good either

Bouncing
20-04-2009, 08:09 PM
lmao green ray.
Yeah I barely even watch blue rays, all I'm bothered about is online :l
Killzone is the worst game i've got. Home is a total waste of money and space.

J0SH
20-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Your friend has a point, Killzone was so overhyped, it was fun whenever I picked up a sniper but I got bored after a few days on it, I only got upto level 3?

AlexOC
20-04-2009, 09:01 PM
Well i think its good, so yeh, And Home is kinda annoying i just go on it and laugh at people.

Judge Judy
20-04-2009, 09:26 PM
Well I like Killzone 2 :(
I only use home for Red Bull Air Racing (but that's not even that often)

Maczorx
22-04-2009, 02:13 AM
I know he's so up Bill Gates' ass, He's like omg COD is the best, Killzone is rubbish. Noob.

That's what you would call a fanboy.

Jord
22-04-2009, 05:54 AM
Killzone was over rated I was playing it like 5 hours a day maybe and i only got up to level 3

Dinosaurawrr
22-04-2009, 07:07 AM
i dnt play ps3 i play the wii but my dad continuously on this game
u gfo round shooting people
i hate it
i actually wanna kik the ps3 in or just snap the game in half
cos it makes my dad moody
me*walks past the tv*
dad* SACHA YOU JUST GOT ME KILLED WALK FASTER

i mean cmon...:rolleyes:

GommeInc
22-04-2009, 10:37 AM
The standards of games consoles seems to have gone downhill somewhere. Any old time Playstation players would of thought the PS3 would be years ahead of the Xbox 360, but Sony proved them wrong by releasing a sub-standard console which should of been kept in for manufacturing, to make it alot smarter to use online. Heck, the Xbox 360 is the first Xbox to have online play of this standard, isn't it? You'd think Sony would be aware of online play just as much as Microsoft, even though they are the computer giant going against a gaming giant. Things are getting released too early, I wonder if it's the consumers fault as well as the companies fault...

Blinger1
22-04-2009, 10:43 AM
online sucks for everything apart from home, which isnt too good either
Home is ****, waste of a download.

Home is a total waste of money and space.
You don't have to pay to use Home :S?

ElliottThompson
22-04-2009, 11:50 AM
lol, my brother (at uni) had an xbox 360, so i bought one aswel only to find out that he had sold it for a ps3, then he came over my house and saw the new xbox experience and now wants an xbox 360 again, i play on his ps3 quite alot and its bull, the online is crap and as I use rapid share i download all my 720p movies for free (not as crisp as bluray but miles better than dvd's and its free), but yeah the ps3 offers nothing new for me, the one and only highlight of the ps3 for me and my brother was metal gear solid 4, but unfortunately after 6 hours the game ended and we were back to being bored, ps3 online is bull****

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!