PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Seeking potential, desirable help

Sluing
21-04-2009, 04:29 AM
BIT

Right off the bat, you may be commenting about no name release... and what the heck does BIT mean? May I explain myself.. As of now, no information will be released other than teasing hints and the unique features we plan to present to the public. Please forgive me, but within my head revolves a big whirl of consistencies and I must overcome them in order. I'm not ordinarily placing my organization above current ones or others in development, though I can say confidently that this project may present arousing ideas that you've never seen in your ordinary fansite.

I have not yet established dates for the releasing of the project, in the reasoning that I'm not wanting the viewers to have expectations and not receive it accordingly due to the complexity of the site. Though, I'm deeply in need of any help that may be sent my way. This could involve any aspects of the development process, so please don't feel left out as we're seeking all help.

Seeking to provide what every other fansite provides is a thing of the past, as we're not only assuring to provide what you want, but as well, present these features in widely new ways. Taking ordinary content setups and making them our own. It's tiresome seeing the same setup through every fansite and we're here to understand! Our overall goal, along side this is to provide consistency throughout every department by integrating them in the center in some fashion. Not to mention, attempting the impossible and really going through with being a main fansite for all speaking hotels. (Not applying ourselves to one individual fansite and then self proclaiming ourselves as an international fansite.)

Please, as previously stated, if you feel you can be of some association with an organization with an ideal goal as so, please send the following format to me, Sluing via a Private Message on this forum.

Name (Habbo, Real)
Email
MSN
Position most accurate for your abilities

We're not looking for an essay, just briefly describe yourself and we'll surely add you and discuss things.

-------
Though I am not looking for particular positions, the following would really boost the current position we're currently at with the project.
*Graphic Designers (Layouts, skins)
*Though coding is not an issue in this project, it wouldn't hurt to have assistance
*Forum management

By the way, BIT is the initials of the project name.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!