PDA

View Full Version : Claim money back for credits.

Clowgon
21-04-2009, 05:19 PM
7.7 On termination by either party, Sulake UK Ltd will refund any unused credits held on the User's account to the User, providing all information needed for the refund has been provided to Sulake UK Ltd and that the total of unused credits exceeds £5.00 GBP. Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right to deduct from the refund any and all expenses arising from the payment and all other payments due and unpaid by the User, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If the expenses associated with the refund exceed the refund Sulake UK Ltd is not obliged to refund the Credits. Found this on a forum.

The only bad thing about it is that you need proof that you bought the credits. :(

OhLiam
21-04-2009, 05:30 PM
7.7 On termination by either party, Sulake UK Ltd will refund any unused credits held on the User's account to the User, providing all information needed for the refund has been provided to Sulake UK Ltd and that the total of unused credits exceeds £5.00 GBP. Sulake UK Ltd reserves the right to deduct from the refund any and all expenses arising from the payment and all other payments due and unpaid by the User, whether under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. If the expenses associated with the refund exceed the refund Sulake UK Ltd is not obliged to refund the Credits. Found this on a forum.

The only bad thing about it is that you need proof that you bought the credits. :(

Yeah this has always been in the terms and conditions. It's crap tbh though because all the time you spend gaining furniture will be flushed away. You can't even trade your furni for credits and wait for the big cash payout lol.

Clowgon
21-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Yeah this has always been in the terms and conditions. It's crap tbh though because all the time you spend gaining furniture will be flushed away. You can't even trade your furni for credits and wait for the big cash payout lol.

Lol. Probably wait like 180 days until you get your money back. :P

There quite clever about how you have to show proof that you purchased credits using a Phone or whatever. Loads of ppl would trade credits for Thrones and put in a claim!

I think there need to show this when you buying credits cus i bet loads of ppl are unaware of this.

Jxhn
21-04-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't see where it says you have to have paid for the credits yourself.

Ardemax
21-04-2009, 07:00 PM
I don't see where it says you have to have paid for the credits yourself.

I s'pose they know you're the one making them money.

Sluing
22-04-2009, 03:08 AM
Sorry...

They are something (They're (they are))
There is a
Their the ones who are

Laurensh1
22-04-2009, 06:01 AM
You can't do this with the credits exchange sadly...

Arron
22-04-2009, 07:06 AM
Sorry...

They are something (They're (they are))
There is a
Their the ones who are

Umm thanks for the primary school english lesson? :S:S

no waiii
22-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Ollie from this forum (cant remeber his forum name he is the news manager) kept getting banned and he got something like 4pound back lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!