PDA

View Full Version : 2 really good ideas!

Clowgon
21-04-2009, 06:03 PM
Someone has already mention one where every time you log on to Habbo and it's a different ip address from what you always use to log on - you have to enter the secret answer to which you set to the account.

Another one is when you want to pick up furni and put down furni, trade furni, or put furni down which is in your hand - you have to say a special word which you set with your account.

Obviously for security reasons, if you forgotten your secret answer and word you have to use the Habbo Help tool and provide as much detail about your account as possible. - Including something like where you tell them your street road name or something like that where no one will really ever know. Unless you tell them, of course!

JACKTARD
22-04-2009, 04:10 PM
great ideas :)

Jackk
22-04-2009, 04:14 PM
second one is pretty crap, id get bored of writing a password in everytime i want to open my hand.

ElliottThompson
22-04-2009, 04:49 PM
second one is pretty crap, id get bored of writing a password in everytime i want to open my hand.
maybe to actually turn on your trading pass each time you log on you have to put in your secret word, its then on untill you log out
This would obv count for dropping furni aswel

Even better, maybe like an ATM type thing pops up which you have to type a pin into, the digets appear of screen, which you press in order instead of typing the numbers in to stop the chance of people keylogging the pin
This would render hacking into an account to move the furni over useless without the pin :D

Accipiter
22-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Well the 2nd ones a direct rip from one of my older ideas that i've said on the forum & on the hotel many of times :)

And 1st one, Ip's change constantly.

Edit; Wait the 2nd one is a basic rip from mine, i Only stated it to be used when dropping furni in someone elses room or trading furni. :)

vito201-:D
22-04-2009, 05:51 PM
The IP idea is unpracticle in my opinion... my IP is dynamic and on a loop to change daily... I'd get very annoyed with having two passwords for Habbo each time I log in.

The second idea is pretty pointless also as it'd make the game more tedious as moving furniture would be a pain... imagen trying to move accounts?!

Also with both your methods a keylogger would get the data fine...

What ElliottThompson said is a good idea as keyloggers can't detect onscreen activity although rats and dataminers can... though tbh if you have a rat I don't think it'd matter too much as your hacker would have total access of your PC...

I think it'd be better for there to be a HabboBank to place all unused furniture where you can take out X ammount of items that you may have... the interface could also be bigger than 9slots making finding furniture alot easier... could even be alphabetical and have a search option! Then just put a PIN on this...

Then also you could have an option to PIN rooms that you believe to be complete... so if you wish to pick-up something in the room you must insert the pin.

ElliottThompson
24-04-2009, 08:20 AM
The IP idea is unpracticle in my opinion... my IP is dynamic and on a loop to change daily... I'd get very annoyed with having two passwords for Habbo each time I log in.

The second idea is pretty pointless also as it'd make the game more tedious as moving furniture would be a pain... imagen trying to move accounts?!

Also with both your methods a keylogger would get the data fine...

What ElliottThompson said is a good idea as keyloggers can't detect onscreen activity although rats and dataminers can... though tbh if you have a rat I don't think it'd matter too much as your hacker would have total access of your PC...

I think it'd be better for there to be a HabboBank to place all unused furniture where you can take out X ammount of items that you may have... the interface could also be bigger than 9slots making finding furniture alot easier... could even be alphabetical and have a search option! Then just put a PIN on this...

Then also you could have an option to PIN rooms that you believe to be complete... so if you wish to pick-up something in the room you must insert the pin.
yeah, those are some pretty good additions to the idea of the pin system

Chaos
24-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Nice1 +repz

rifleboyaka
25-04-2009, 09:47 AM
*Removed*

This is a Habbo Retro Which To Log In

- You Need Your Username
- A Password
- And A 4 Digit PIN Code

Edited by Catzsy[Forum Moderator] - It is against the Habbo Way to post links to retro hotels. Thanks.

-iBraderz
10-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Fantastic Idea,
This will reduce Scammers/Hackers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!