View Full Version : Trials Bikers.

PaulMacC
22-04-2009, 07:10 AM
Some talent there :eusa_clap
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1908415

Turnip
22-04-2009, 01:40 PM
Thats pretty show stanard stuff...
Alright, if you dont mind pain, and have the time and patience and money to buy a expensive bike that can handle them drops etc.

Corporal
22-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Alright, if you dont mind pain, and have the time and patience and money to buy a expensive bike that can handle them drops etc.
£200 can start you off.
Mate of mine had his faced ripped off by a chainset though. So if you are getting into this. Wear a full face helmet!

Skajo
22-04-2009, 09:02 PM
It's not the bike that can handle the drops, it's the rider.

iAdam
22-04-2009, 09:17 PM
My bike cost me 600 quid stock, Spent about 200 on it I think. As someone said, any bike could handle most of them drops, but the rider needs to know what they're doing, you can see the technique most of them use which is to slam their back tyre down and bounce it back up and then take the shock to their legs. The stuff they do is really sponsorship/show standard.

Corporal
22-04-2009, 09:41 PM
My bike cost me 600 quid stock, Spent about 200 on it I think. As someone said, any bike could handle most of them drops, but the rider needs to know what they're doing, you can see the technique most of them use which is to slam their back tyre down and bounce it back up and then take the shock to their legs. The stuff they do is really sponsorship/show standard.

Whats your setup like?

leah
23-04-2009, 12:32 PM
Looks good lol Paul didn't know you were into bikes

PaulMacC
23-04-2009, 04:31 PM
I use to be a pro bmx biker.

Danzilla
23-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Not too bad, nothing special though. I used to do trials but i moved onto dirt jumping a few years ago. Iv only managed to break 4 spindles while doing trials + dirt jumping because like the above said, its not just the bike its all about how you land it. You can pay loads of money for a strong wheel, you mess up one of the jumps its still going to be ******. You don't need much money either, i just sold my last bike as i needed money and im currently using a GT Chucker which cost me £270 and i intend to do it up, iv been jumping it stock and its a pretty good bike. Cant wait to change the forks though, i bet they snap soon, they are pants!

Corporal
23-04-2009, 05:41 PM
I use to be a pro bmx biker.
Who did you ride for?

im currently using a GT Chucker which cost me £270 and i intend to do it up, iv been jumping it stock and its a pretty good bike. Cant wait to change the forks though, i bet they snap soon, they are pants!
I sell the chuckers at work and there not that bad. I prefer Identeti, kona and diamondback more though.

Danzilla
23-04-2009, 08:58 PM
Who did you ride for?

I sell the chuckers at work and there not that bad. I prefer Identeti, kona and diamondback more though.

I did have a diamondback at one point, hated jumping it. I do love the Konas and i might buy one after iv done my Chucker up and sold it.

Corporal
24-04-2009, 07:12 AM
I did have a diamondback at one point, hated jumping it. I do love the Konas and i might buy one after iv done my Chucker up and sold it.

Wait for the dollar to get better first mate

Hurtone
24-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Best bike to get for that is a zona. imo

Corporal
25-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Best bike to get for that is a zona. imo
You mean onza?

Hurtone
25-04-2009, 10:18 AM
You mean onza?

Ye got mixed up. LOL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!