PDA

View Full Version : Just got my iPod Touch!

Flisker
23-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Hey!

Today I'm happy as I just got 2 new things :P one of them being my iPod Touch 16GB :)

It's very nice and fast! I was wondering what apps I should put on it? and what else I should do on it :)

Chris

Kyle!
23-04-2009, 05:49 PM
Coolbeanz on getting the 16GB version. What you should get:

The new Supercross game - Amazing; no game can rival the graphics.
Tweetie - If you use Twitter of course.
X - Plane Extreme and Airliner - They are amazing if you're into flight sims.
Aqua Moto - Really fun game with great graphics.
Asphalt4 - Really nice driving game.

Hope that helps! :D

Be sure to jailbreak it as well, and I know this is illegal and maybe morally wrong but once you've got Cydia, add the Hackulo.us repo and then download Installo.us. It's pretty much every app from the Apple App Store for free; illegally of course.

Rarelime
23-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Blocked and Solitaire, Most played on my Touch.

Tap Tap is worth a look at for a freebie. Sort of Guitar Hero like play, tapping colours to music.

Throw on some movies or TV series. I use HandBrake to convert mine from DVDs and the quality on the Touch is amazing.

Neil
23-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Jailbreaking is cool, I just did it, you get a few more apps but if you can't figure it out best just leave it alone, googled what I needed really. xD

Tap Tap Revenge and Tap Tap Revenge 2 are good free games, Jelly Car and Topple are fun too. :P

PoizZoNxX
23-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Coolbeanz on getting the 16GB version. What you should get:

The new Supercross game - Amazing; no game can rival the graphics.
Tweetie - If you use Twitter of course.
X - Plane Extreme and Airliner - They are amazing if you're into flight sims.
Aqua Moto - Really fun game with great graphics.
Asphalt4 - Really nice driving game.

Hope that helps! :D

Be sure to jailbreak it as well, and I know this is illegal and maybe morally wrong but once you've got Cydia, add the Hackulo.us repo and then download Installo.us. It's pretty much every app from the Apple App Store for free; illegally of course.
You know any good place to get themes from Cydia or whatever?

Kyle!
24-04-2009, 03:29 PM
You know any good place to get themes from Cydia or whatever?

Go to MacThemes2.net/forum then the iPhone releases, loads of fantastic themes in there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!