PDA

View Full Version : Advertise it! - Ends 25th May

Lee
24-04-2009, 03:50 PM
A new company has recently opened, called Game-Centre. They are based around the gaming word, by helping out with technical problems, as well as selling Consoles, Games, Cheat Books, Game Magazines and Accessories. But they seem to have a problem...

They are really stuck for advertising. They have tried on the internet, magazines, schools and they are about to put an ad in the local news paper, but they are extremely stuck on what to put. So, your task is to create a small article for the local news paper, (no images are required!) Remember to really describe the store, as well as being professional!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 1 HC Sofa (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: DJ-Huntey
Habbox Name: DJ-Huntey
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all Habbox staff members the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

iArch
28-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Habbo Name: iArch
Habbox Name: iArch
My entry:

Game-Center. The new sleek and stylish way of buying all your latest games and consles. With this token you recive 10% of your first order if you sign up for a Game-Center points card. 124 Union Road, Scattlesbougrh, England. Come and give us a visit we are waiting.

http://img.habboupload.com/1240945520.png

Thats 50 Words Btw - Thought id give myself a deadline as it cost more for numbers of words in real life.

Edded by Dudedanny123: Correct Habbo(x) names added :)

Ribbons
29-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Habbo Name: Ribbons (My form name hasn't been changed...)
Habbox Name: Briefs
My entry:

Game-Center

Do you ever have a hard time trying to get your Xbox 360 to work?
Maybe your PS3 controller is on the first!
Have no fear! Game-Center is here!
Not only does Game-center fix your game console and other technical problems but they also sell used and old new games, game consoles, cheat books, gamer magazines and accessories for all times of game consoles.
Hurry in today!

ihatehash
04-05-2009, 04:27 AM
Habbo name: blacktux
forum name: blacktux
entry:
Have you been trying to get passed that part on starwars for hours on end?
Have you ever finished a game only for it to stop working causing you to lose all your hard work?
there will be a problem no longer.
Game-Centre can help you out with technical problems. Game-Centre is the place to go whe you can't pass that one level. keep in the know with the large range of magazines at Game-Centre as well as accessories to make your gaming experiance that more worthwhile. Game-Centre is the place to go for all your gaming necessities, including one of he largest range of games in the world!
Game-Centre, The Centre of games :P
Give us a call on 36792103 or drop on our website Game-Centre.net

Pigperson
21-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Habbo Name: Pigperson
Habbox Name: Pigperson
My entry: Game-Centre
Are you looking for the ultimate place to purchase the games you want at great prices? Game-Centre is the new place for all the latest technology to WOW your mates with! And are our prices actually the best? Our survey says, YES! For the current discount at Game-Centre visit www.game-center.com (http://www.game-center.com) where you can also order our premium pack of the latest games! Game-Centre - The Ultimate place for the Ultimate games

Its crud but i got bored.

Will :eusa_danc

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!