PDA

View Full Version : [Work In Ze Progressiveness] Hosting Layout; Header.

hamheyelliot
24-04-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm currently designing the remainder of the layout, but this header is ready and coded;
It's just really a hosting layout, please note this isn't a project or anything of mine right now;

http://i40.tinypic.com/ayr62u.png

Tell me anything that could be improved at the moment with the header;

And of course any opinions etc.

I'm planning on releasing this for free as soon as the rest is all finished.
Thanks for your time and opinion.

Blob
24-04-2009, 09:27 PM
I like it, then I don't like it, I just can't make up my mind.

I like it because its stylish, but then its bulky, and then there are other reasons I can't explain why. Make it less bulky, and then continue with the layout, then your onto a winner.

Excellent2
24-04-2009, 09:28 PM
I like it, then I don't like it, I just can't make up my mind.

I like it because its stylish, but then its bulky, and then there are other reasons I can't explain why. Make it less bulky, and then continue with the layout, then your onto a winner.Agreed. I hate the logo. Try using Arial as the font on the navigation and see what happens.

hamheyelliot
24-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Well the logo and navigational text are just 'free radicals'; as I like to call them;
So the end result will feature a logo which can be changed at will, and an area in each navigation link to put any text in a font you choose.

I understand the concern with bulk, that white space is just for advertisements; as I've chosen a free hosting sort of theme, but It's likely that will be removed, so it should look nicer in the end.

Thanks for all of your feedback.

Meti
25-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Looks allright.
It's too light though.
And the logo is ugly, and the fonts are bad.

Kipp
25-04-2009, 08:20 AM
It looks allright.

Cixso
25-04-2009, 10:31 AM
That looks very good!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!