PDA

View Full Version : Account Trading.

Jayke
25-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Why is it forbidden to trade accounts?

Is it jagex or a decision by habbox forum?

Oleh
25-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Jagex, habboxforum enforces it

Jayke
25-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Jagex, habboxforum enforces it

Oh ok, close thread please :)

Urnuph
25-04-2009, 10:24 AM
habboxforum actually allowed it sometime last year for a while, but then decided against it and began enforcing it again, i'm not sure why; probably due to scammers

Jayke
25-04-2009, 10:48 AM
habboxforum actually allowed it sometime last year for a while, but then decided against it and began enforcing it again, i'm not sure why; probably due to scammers

Yeh I know they did, I was under another account that got banned. I didnt really see any scammers as people only used to deal with trusted people so Im not too sure.

Originalmoh
25-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Yeah it would be great if we could trade accounts and i got a few accounts i don't ever use :/

Jahova
26-04-2009, 08:16 AM
Same, I quit runescape a while ago and if I could trade my old account for some money or Habbo furniture then that would be good.

They could bring it back but I think there should be bigger concequences to scammers and all that. They should control it more, you know what I mean. I remember back in the day when I used to sell loads of member pins and stuff, but you just can't trust anyone anymore. Which is why I stopped going first and stopped trading altogether.

Seagy
26-04-2009, 11:41 AM
It's because when you sell an account, u can always get it back.
So when you sell your account, and think let someone else train it, and after 2 years you take it back. Free trained account and the other guy is crying.

IceNineKills
26-04-2009, 12:01 PM
Yeh I know they did, I was under another account that got banned. I didnt really see any scammers as people only used to deal with trusted people so Im not too sure.

you do make me laugh.

Supertrick
27-04-2009, 06:01 PM
It's because when you sell an account, u can always get it back.
So when you sell your account, and think let someone else train it, and after 2 years you take it back. Free trained account and the other guy is crying.

Thats the reason there ^

It is just so easy to get you account back after receiving your suff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!