PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Habbo Furniture..

OhLiam
25-04-2009, 03:34 PM
AGAINST THE HABBO WAY THIS IS JUST A DISCUSSION.

Yeah so like I looked on ebay and I saw that there are alot of items from habbo for sale mainly thrones and dino eggs etc. I think it's stupid Habbo is pixels when you can do alot more with real money but I do see that some people rely on habbo and therefore only way to get rich is to pay.

So I just wanted to make a basic discussion, have you ever paid for things off of ebay and would you consider it?

Dino on Ebay :- £55
Throne on Ebay :- £24
Petal Floor on Ebay :- £72
5 HC Sofas :- £3
Why spend this much on Ebay?
I'd rather buy a new phone or laptop etc.
That reminds me, I do need a new laptop!!

Calvin
25-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Most thrones you can get for £10. But I would rather spend it on phone or something, basically wasting money considering you could get hacked.

Kipp
25-04-2009, 03:38 PM
Never will buy Habbo furni off Ebay, total waste of money.

Immenseman
25-04-2009, 03:40 PM
I never would myself, no. However, I do remember in 2006 I bought credits every now and again say I spent like £10 in one month back then that would have been 105 credits. Now you can get a throne for £10 which is like 1000 credits. I know it's against the Habbo way and stuff but yeah.

tm
25-04-2009, 03:44 PM
So many people get scammed real money by trying to buy/sell Habbo stuff on ebay. They have absolutely no come-back either since the whole transaction is fraudulent and against ebay t&c.

Chaos
25-04-2009, 03:47 PM
Yeh but for people buying ebay is a great advantage.

Because its an online game and you pay via pp all you have to do is bid on it 2 weeks later say u havnt recieved then revert payment.

Easy as 123 you get like thrones+ ur cash back

VelvetClover
25-04-2009, 08:31 PM
What a waste of money... £72 for petal floor! I've got many other things I'd rather spend my money on tbh.

Clowgon
26-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah you've got to be careful when selling Virtual furni on eBay - buyer can always put in a dispute claiming they haven't received the item.

Paypal needs to protect sellers who sell virtual furni.

It's a good trade though, if you know how to work it. I remember buying 14 Thrones off ebay for like £120 then put it back up for sale and put it up for £20 per Throne so yeah, there's good money to be make there. :P

Chaos
26-04-2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah you've got to be careful when selling Virtual furni on eBay - buyer can always put in a dispute claiming they haven't received the item.

Paypal needs to protect sellers who sell virtual furni.

It's a good trade though, if you know how to work it. I remember buying 14 Thrones off ebay for like £120 then put it back up for sale and put it up for £20 per Throne so yeah, there's good money to be make there. :P

They wont protect from virtual furni cos its against ebay t&c

Clowgon
26-04-2009, 01:00 PM
They wont protect from virtual furni cos its against ebay t&c

Well it's stupid making a section where you can sell Virtual furni and you can't get protected. Either they do something where the seller/Buyer records/Take screenshots of them doing a deal becuase it's ridiculous.

Chaos
26-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Well it's stupid making a section where you can sell Virtual furni and you can't get protected. Either they do something where the seller/Buyer records/Take screenshots of them doing a deal becuase it's ridiculous.

Except when you list habbo and runescape items on without adding "selling joke" is why you get emailed and they get removed from ebay..

If you just put "selling thrones" it gets removed most of the time anywa

Kyle
26-04-2009, 04:40 PM
The majority of people sell jokes and advertise that they are giving away furniture with the joke. They send the buyer a joke via email and most of the time don't follow through with their promise of a free throne. They didn't HAVE TO give the buyer a throne, they paid for the joke, therefore it's all legal, isn't it? You can't really complain because you got what you paid for which was, in theory, a simple joke.

Soy
28-04-2009, 04:51 PM
If you must sell/ buy Habbo furni then go to http://sythe.org/forumdisplay.php?f=365

As it's against the forums rules. If you register on sythe then put 'odt' as your refferer

Frisky
28-04-2009, 06:55 PM
Aint it sad that people buy furni on ebay lol

AgnesIO
28-04-2009, 09:12 PM
I used to buy credits ocasionally, now I just use Rare Grabbers for profits/fun xD

ElliottThompson
29-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Aint it sad that people buy furni on ebay lol
I havent bought from ebay buy ive used paypal, and imo its not...

for the simple reason that you get more for your money, when you have someone that is trusted its great, I bought a T for £7, if I was going to use that money on credits instead I would get something stupid like 80 credits, which Is why I think its much more worth it & much less sad than buying credits from habbo which is a VERY common thing.

Jordan:A
04-05-2009, 10:42 PM
My mate who left, she was selling hers for $12, which is around £8ish

e5
05-05-2009, 03:19 PM
If I had stolen money, and alot of it, yes i'd buy Habbo stuff, aslong as I could get away with it :P.

You don't go buying laptops/phones with that kind of money because #1 you give our your address for them to send to, so they can always get you and #2 it's basically asking for trouble.

The majority of rich people actually do use stolen money to buy Habbo or they hack other Habbo's and build up that way. Very rare do you see these common rich people using their own money to buy their supers/rares.

Other noobs do use their own money though lol :P

Clowgon
05-05-2009, 05:54 PM
Aye, these rich snoobs on Habbo buy most of their stuff from eBay!!!

:P

It's a great way to make money though, i used to buy about 4 thrones at a time on from people who were selling them £10 each - i would then go
on to eBay and i would sell them for £20 per, so look how much green I'm making their, it's fantastic! :P

zaphod9642
05-05-2009, 06:00 PM
#1 you give our your address for them to send to, so they can always get you and #2 it's basically asking for trouble.

paranoide or what????

i dont think its right habbo haveevery right to be annoyed aswell
there stuff is getting resold and no money to them they wont make money that was but they do make millions a year :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!