PDA

View Full Version : Whats Wrong then??

thorn
25-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Ok, I am desperatly trying to get my old account back (forgot password).
i Emailed Habbo using the Help tool, and i gave all of the details they ask for:

Your Habbo name:
When you registered your Habbo account:
Past email addresses registered on your Habbo account:
Your Habbos Date of Birth (the one you entered when you registered the account) -
Your ISP and IP address (Internet Service Provider - AOL, BT, Virgin Media etc. - This is the company you pay for your Internet):
If you have bought credits (yes/no):
If you have, when and for how many?:
How did you buy Habbo Credits? (Cheque, SMS, Credit or Debit card etc.):
If you bought be home phone or SMS please supply your phone number:
If you purchased by Ukash, Clickandbuy or Credit/Debit card please supply the email used for that purchase:
The names of any other Habbo accounts you may have:

But ludus replied with the following:

Unfortunately you have not been able to provide us with all the information we need to verify the account is yours. As such, we cannot send you a new password.

Though i gave all of the infromation it asked for!

So i replied saying:

If you could tell me what information i have not included, it would be very helpful, and i will tell you anything you ask for.

And then they sent me an email saying this case has been closed.

So if anyone on here could tell me what i'm missing or what i should now do to get a new password.

(PS: My email got hacked so i can't access that email, but they havn't hacked my Habbo so furni is still there)

jimi
25-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Phone them up!

no waiii
25-04-2009, 09:45 PM
your info is wrong

thorn
25-04-2009, 09:58 PM
For security reasons im not going to tell you all of the information.

But they are all correct!

no waiii
25-04-2009, 10:00 PM
they obv arent if he is saying that

thorn
25-04-2009, 10:23 PM
they obv arent if he is saying that

It doesn't say that the information i have included is wrong... It says that i havn't given enough information.

Nightcrawler
25-04-2009, 10:47 PM
this is the exact same situation im in at the moment i provided them with every last detail even my clickandbuy reciepts and yet i got an email saying i didnt provide enough details case closed.

i think habbo are just to lazy to go though all the details.
Anyhow if you ring up the officers are only open 10am till 2pm weekdays.

Mikey
26-04-2009, 01:42 PM
I filled that forum out to get back an old hacked account. It was answered by 0rca, maybe it's because of Ludus?

Kyle
26-04-2009, 04:32 PM
you have provided some wrong information or ludus is extremely lazy... the latter being the most believable explanation

user130523
30-04-2009, 09:13 PM
ludus is a noob anyways

keep e-mailing in till 0rca replies or phone up ;]

Soy
02-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Usually the IP information is enough for them to give the account back

:Technical
02-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Add in a extra peice.
Go on further that you have tryed to cancel your hotmail (or whatever) account and that you no longer have access to it.

Incase you don't know what the questions mean, here is a guide.
How-To Guide is the red writing beside the question!

Your Habbo name: The desired Habbo account.
When you registered your Habbo account: When was it created (exact date).
Past email addresses registered on your Habbo account: The email address you used at creation of desired account.
Your Habbos Date of Birth (the one you entered when you registered the account) - This means "your date of birth".
Your ISP and IP address (Internet Service Provider - AOL, BT, Virgin Media etc. - This is the company you pay for your Internet): Your internet service provider. example: Virgin Media.
If you have bought credits (yes/no): Have you ever purchased credits?
If you have, when and for how many?: If yes, what was the date and how many exactly?
How did you buy Habbo Credits? (Cheque, SMS, Credit or Debit card etc.): If yes, what method of purchase did you use?
If you bought be home phone or SMS please supply your phone number: If yes, what was the number of your home/mobile phone (which ever method you used and both if you used both).
If you purchased by Ukash, Clickandbuy or Credit/Debit card please supply the email used for that purchase: Which email did you use at the purchase.
The names of any other Habbo accounts you may have: Which other Habbo accounts did you previously have? They will be able to track down your IP and accessed accounts - so tell them in detail if you used your mates or a previous accounts!

Now, e-mail again (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/iot).

Accipiter
03-05-2009, 07:45 AM
Your isp may have been different when you made the account, try and think back if you changed a router or service provider?

Other than that i was stuck in exactly the same situation, a email was hacked & the account for 2 years, i didn't email about it properly until ludus came, he answered and i got the account back :)

Try and add as much extra details as you can, i even put the previous look before it got noobified and turned into a spiky hair with a grey t-shirt :P.

But i don't get the IP bit, doesn't an IP change constantly?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!