PDA

View Full Version : What are yout thoughts on this

WoodBerry
25-04-2009, 08:54 PM
I want you to tell me your opinions on this layout of mine.. it took be 30 mins to produce.. i don't think it looks that bad.. it is simple i know that.. but still
rate it please.
http://img.habboupload.com/1240692814.png

dogboy123
25-04-2009, 08:58 PM
I think the yellow background is a bit plain

Maybe summit a bit more 'habboey'

apart from tht its gdd wd

WoodBerry
25-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Thank you.. i think im going to replace the yellow bit with something more habboey:) so thanks for your opinion

Kipp
25-04-2009, 09:14 PM
It looks good.

WoodBerry
25-04-2009, 10:09 PM
thank you

Jayke
25-04-2009, 11:18 PM
Is that a font generator to make the banner text?

Sluing
26-04-2009, 05:04 AM
I actually really like this layout in the sense of adding a few ideas;

- Extend the whole navigation and banner all the way to both sides of the browser. As Habbo has with the top of their layout.
- Keep the yellow in the banner, it brings out the black. If you're insisting on a change of color, go with a sun shine orange.
- Round off the content boxes and make the content areas differ from the background.
- Also, to whichever banner color you choose to go with, let the content area's background go along with it. Although I make this suggestion a lot, go with the Habbo web 2.0 (v18) layout background. It usually can mix with any color.
- Make use of that bottom bar with the banner. Put some sort of news alert there.

Sunday April 26th, 2009 - ChangeHabbo, here with a purpose! READ NOW

Meti
26-04-2009, 07:00 AM
That looks horrible - Sorry.
I've got a question:
- Did you just learn how to do the stripes, and thought it was nice, and decided to use it on the whole layout?

Looks bad, plain and boring.

WoodBerry
26-04-2009, 07:47 AM
I actually really like this layout in the sense of adding a few ideas;

- Extend the whole navigation and banner all the way to both sides of the browser. As Habbo has with the top of their layout.
- Keep the yellow in the banner, it brings out the black. If you're insisting on a change of color, go with a sun shine orange.
- Round off the content boxes and make the content areas differ from the background.
- Also, to whichever banner color you choose to go with, let the content area's background go along with it. Although I make this suggestion a lot, go with the Habbo web 2.0 (v18) layout background. It usually can mix with any color.
- Make use of that bottom bar with the banner. Put some sort of news alert there.
thank you some great tips you have informed me into i will develop the layout using some of the ideas you have gave me

That looks horrible - Sorry.
I've got a question:
- Did you just learn how to do the stripes, and thought it was nice, and decided to use it on the whole layout?

Looks bad, plain and boring.

actually I've known the stripes for quite a while now, the reason why i put them in there is that i thought it would liven up the layout

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!