PDA

View Full Version : Image Hosting Site

DaveTaylor
26-04-2009, 02:12 PM
After last night when Stephen on here suggested he needed a new hosting site I found a script and threw it up on my site access it via www.davtaylor.org/upload or www.davtaylor.net/upload bother work just the same, oh and /test.php is my sexy 404 page :).

Thread closed by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator): Thread closed due to arguments - if you're going to post your website on the forum, please be prepared to accept any criticism (as well as praise) that may come with it.

Cixso
26-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Every single aspect of that design is just pure awful.

DaveTaylor
26-04-2009, 02:37 PM
Every single aspect of that design is just pure awful.

I didn't design it, I just uploaded the script lol, i don't really care if it's awful :s

Cixso
26-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I didn't design it, I just uploaded the script lol

..and it is awful.

i don't really care if it's awful :s

This is clearly going to have many users.

Nice priorities.

DaveTaylor
26-04-2009, 05:12 PM
..and it is awful.

This is clearly going to have many users.

Nice priorities.

I ain't fussed about it a userbase, if I cared I would have put in effort, this took me 5 minutes. I really don't care if it's awful looking etc. Life goes on, obviously yours is stuck still in **** mode.

Jack.Lfc
26-04-2009, 06:25 PM
***, who's arsed if its awful, aslong as you can upload pictures.

Anyway i like

jackass
26-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I think it looks quite nice, but hey!

Cixso
26-04-2009, 07:01 PM
I ain't fussed about it a userbase, if I cared I would have put in effort, this took me 5 minutes. I really don't care if it's awful looking etc. Life goes on, obviously yours is stuck still in **** mode.

Why advertise if you don't care? You are clearly are trying to gain more users to upload pictures. Therefore... you care.

Still in **** mode? Oh, do explain? How is my life still in **** mode? Think before you try and make big boy insults.

DaveTaylor
26-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Why advertise if you don't care? You are clearly are trying to gain more users to upload pictures. Therefore... you care.

Still in **** mode? Oh, do explain? How is my life still in **** mode? Think before you try and make big boy insults.

Lol, awww it's cute how worked up you get Dan, anyway I posted it here as a member of this board thought I should and another member asked if I could throw one up for him to use, so I did as they asked, this will probably be the only board I post it on.

Cixso
26-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Lol, awww it's cute how worked up you get Dan,

Precisely. You have no clue.

anyway I posted it here as a member of this board thought I should and another member asked if I could throw one up for him to use, so I did as they asked, this will probably be the only board I post it on.

Which totally defines why I just said you posted it here for a reason... to gain more users. -.-'

PM him if you just want him to use it. You didn't, so back to my point.

iCicada
27-04-2009, 05:46 AM
Well, I quite like the basic layout, So don't make any changes! I like the popular images, and everything else!

Keep up the good work! :eusa_clap

DaveTaylor
27-04-2009, 11:17 AM
Lol like I said I didn't do anything accept upload the script so the popular images is just added in.

Turbocom
28-04-2009, 02:11 AM
Lol like I said I didn't do anything accept upload the script so the popular images is just added in.
/test.php LOL YES!! Bsod page! Love it Dave you did a good job even if you just uploaded a script.

Dan, can you post the link to your image uploader? I suppose you can't so why are you so rude -rep.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!