PDA

View Full Version : [Building] Bush fire (new room)

IanBRAP
27-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Hiya, i did a new room because basicly... my bensalem room failed and also alot of people have done bensalem! so here's my new theme, bush/forest fire whichever you wish to call it rate it please :D

http://i375.photobucket.com/albums/oo192/IanBRAP/Bushfire.png

visa.
27-04-2009, 12:27 AM
err nice concept, awful execution. your furni isn't well chosen. the design sucks as well. better luck next time!

IanBRAP
27-04-2009, 01:22 AM
jase i told you before, go back to cutting ur thighs. I wish for you not to comment on my rooms because your rooms are just as bad. Don't see you winning any lately? Enter this then jase then we will see who win's if you win i will apolagise. But if i win you don't comment on my room's anymore.

thanks in advance

VelvetClover
27-04-2009, 02:13 AM
I like it, I think it's good :)

Verrou
27-04-2009, 04:48 AM
I like the burning trees, but I don't get why there are tires around the road, looks ugly.

scott
27-04-2009, 10:04 AM
The burning trees look great idk about the rest though :(

IanBRAP
27-04-2009, 12:18 PM
i had to use tyres because all weekend i was trying to get flaming barrels and camp fires to use as the edges but it lagged the room to much and pretty much everyone who went in the room d.c lol so i ended up using tyres because by the time i tried to find dead trees to use it was late last night so had to use tyres before comp closed.

If i dont win carrot cup then i'll get dead trees for throne cup and update it to make it harder :D

Kieeran
27-04-2009, 12:19 PM
i had to use tyres because all weekend i was trying to get flaming barrels and camp fires to use as the edges but it lagged the room to much and pretty much everyone who went in the room d.c lol so i ended up using tyres because by the time i tried to find dead trees to use it was late last night so had to use tyres before comp closed.

If i dont win carrot cup then i'll get dead trees for throne cup and update it to make it harder :D

its tru :(

I really dont understand how its possible to get throuhg top biot though lol

visa.
27-04-2009, 01:41 PM
jase i told you before, go back to cutting ur thighs. I wish for you not to comment on my rooms because your rooms are just as bad. Don't see you winning any lately? Enter this then jase then we will see who win's if you win i will apolagise. But if i win you don't comment on my room's anymore.

thanks in advance
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about ... take a look through my rooms and the reviews and you'll see people go so far as to say some of the stuff i've made is the best room they've ever seen on habbo. i have won basically every room comp i've entered. the last thing i entered was months ago.

this won't win - too icky. anyways, good luck xo hope it's as successful as your tanning salon.

:love3:

IanBRAP
27-04-2009, 01:54 PM
you clearly have no idea what you're talking about ... take a look through my rooms and the reviews and you'll see people go so far as to say some of the stuff i've made is the best room they've ever seen on habbo. i have won basically every room comp i've entered. the last thing i entered was months ago.

this won't win - too icky. anyways, good luck xo hope it's as successful as your tanning salon.

:love3:

let's see ur amazing talent then? IF your so amazing at making room's why did u fail the mall comp? you did a security office i seen it so no need to lie jase. Also you failed bensalem and o wait?? i won didn't i? oops

jimi
27-04-2009, 02:41 PM
i love this room ;D

Okeanos
27-04-2009, 04:54 PM
good room and a very good idea, good luck!

Kipp
27-04-2009, 05:20 PM
I think your room looks good.

alanzgr8
27-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I think it looks good.. :D

Japan
27-04-2009, 07:23 PM
I think it's rlly good =D

IanBRAP
27-04-2009, 07:29 PM
thanks everyone, guess its just visa who don't like it, but hes just jelous of my friends on here because no one likes him and he has no life. He's on Habbo at 19 with no friends irl (he said it himself) and doe's nothing but sits on habbo 24/7 so yeah thanks for all the comments guys :D

Chaos
27-04-2009, 09:05 PM
Nice1 +repz

e5
27-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Hmmmmmm design looks a little bit too plain if i'm honest. Only good bit is the firey bush with trees but other than that, not reallly loll :/

IanBRAP
28-04-2009, 01:12 AM
erm ok.. i dont see how its plain but ok mate :S..

visa.
28-04-2009, 02:27 AM
let's see ur amazing talent then? IF your so amazing at making room's why did u fail the mall comp? you did a security office i seen it so no need to lie jase. Also you failed bensalem and o wait?? i won didn't i? oops
errr i started it and then never entered it because i decided i would move back to visa? don't tell me what i did and didn't enter.

and for the third time (because it's all you can seem to bring up no matter how many times i explain it), i did win bensalem. i won the pick my rm for bensalem contest. that is the one i entered. i did NOT enter your stupid little before/after comp (which, by the way, was chosen by random no doubt).

ps: i'm eighteen ... and this isn't exactly the place to come if you want honest room reviews. to be frank, 60% of it is just mindless +repping.

Cornelius
28-04-2009, 02:47 AM
i like it :)
walls seem to be a bit "bare" but the concept of the room is very creative and original.
it's a nice room, could use some work tho :]

billyk
28-04-2009, 02:48 AM
err nice concept, awful execution. your furni isn't well chosen. the design sucks as well. better luck next time!

I like this room. It's creative ! Something Visa obviously wouldn't know anything about :rolleyes:

I must have missed the point where he became an expert on rooms

Accipiter
28-04-2009, 08:49 AM
Visa

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=572677

I don't see how you can comment on this rooms design "sucking" when i look at your easter eco room and all i see is some tree's placed with random furni from your donates, you obviously don't know how to build a decent room, and how to comment on one either, I've seen you round this forum trying to act superior by putting everyone else down, your failing.

Edit: Forgot to comment on his room :), I love what you've done with the tree's & the crime scene furni :D makes it looks awesome.

IanBRAP
28-04-2009, 11:23 AM
thanks everyone :)

and owned visa

Chaos
28-04-2009, 11:31 AM
thanks everyone :)

and owned visa

l 0 l

visa.
28-04-2009, 12:09 PM
not really ... as i mentioned before, many of the rooms i have finished have gotten near perfect reviews.

i guess voiceover can't read - i believe i mentioned in the first post i wasn't trying to design a pretty room for the easter room. it was a more personal room where i just wanted to put a collection of certain items in one room. oops, owned :) billyk, you only post against me because i totally peed all over your ugly new york room and i think another one. finally, ian, you are awful at rooms.

Chaos
28-04-2009, 12:22 PM
not really ... as i mentioned before, many of the rooms i have finished have gotten near perfect reviews.

i guess voiceover can't read - i believe i mentioned in the first post i wasn't trying to design a pretty room for the easter room. it was a more personal room where i just wanted to put a collection of certain items in one room. oops, owned :) billyk, you only post against me because i totally peed all over your ugly new york room and i think another one. finally, ian, you are awful at rooms.

Why would you say they are awful at rooms?

Ive seen a couple of your rooms and they aint that special so i wouldnt get excited over "NEAR PERFECT" reviews..

Accipiter
28-04-2009, 12:25 PM

I could post a room with a few new furni spread around and get

"Nice"
"Great room"
"I love it!"

Comments.

Idrc if the room for easter was "Built for my own use" all of my rooms are built out of bordem but still come out better in the end.

visa.
28-04-2009, 01:21 PM
er in regards to you two, why not take a look at my hafta: moulin rouge! thread on here. many different people all say it's the best room they've ever seen on habbo in all time. that's not a comment you usually get. the sad fact is that you two are just too jealous of me to function. sorry for pwning your arguments :P

xoxo
jase

Chaos
28-04-2009, 01:23 PM
er in regards to you two, why not take a look at my hafta: moulin rouge! thread on here. many different people all say it's the best room they've ever seen on habbo in all time. that's not a comment you usually get. the sad fact is that you two are just too jealous of me to function. sorry for pwning your arguments :P

xoxo
jase

Jealous of you?

Mate ive seen your exposed site.. There ent nothin to be jealous of:rolleyes:

But i presume your on about your e-rep and habbo rooms, Tbh i wouldnt know i only started .uk again a couple of days ago and i havnt ONCE seen you about and anyone can make a room so urm nice1.

"XOXOXOXO"

Accipiter
28-04-2009, 01:34 PM

xoxo
jase

Erm sorry, didn't i win 2 haftas? in the same catogorie? which was against the rules, i guess i was to good that i was an exception, Owned.

And btw, i'd read your comments if you wrote them. E.g. your easter one.

billyk
28-04-2009, 01:34 PM
billyk, you only post against me because i totally peed all over your ugly new york room and i think another one. finally, ian, you are awful at rooms.

I'd take my 30+ great rooms over the years over your 1 or 2 mediocre ones.

And I haven't lost a competition I entered for a room I was confident about winning. Ever.

visa.
28-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Erm sorry, didn't i win 2 haftas? in the same catogorie? which was against the rules, i guess i was to good that i was an exception, Owned.

And btw, i'd read your comments if you wrote them. E.g. your easter one.
yeah babe ... but no one was saying your hafta rooms were the best room they have ever seen so mwah mwah ;)

ps billy i've won a bazillion room comps ... by qualifying your "i've never lost" statement with like two or three different conditions you just make yourself seem desperate.

anyways i can't be bothered arguing with such wannabes of me. bye lovers xo

Accipiter
28-04-2009, 01:44 PM
yeah babe ... but no one was saying your hafta rooms were the best room they have ever seen so mwah mwah ;)

ps billy i've won a bazillion room comps ... by qualifying your "i've never lost" statement with like two or three different conditions you just make yourself seem desperate.

Sorry but, i think your crap at room making, your moulin rouge has basic stacking, the only thing that makes it worth while is the quantity of furni, and could be put together by anyone if they had the furni to do it, Not everyone is as rich, And if i were as rich as you i'd not be hacking friends i'd be building huge rooms :)

And i prefer my small rooms compared to big v9 ones which reduce quality.

And about 70% of my habbo badges are based on room making, the rest pixelart. So shhh pls :) your about as basic as gem-joe.

Oh and btw, I've never seen anyone go along with your word when complimenting a room, they've always confronted you on them. Because you a **** critic.

billyk
28-04-2009, 01:50 PM

Some people just have really unsophisticated taste. Its not hard to fill a room with furni. Its hard to make a room creative, and make it your own. You design rooms cause you think it makes you popular. People who actually enjoy self expression design rooms for themselves, and it doesnt matter what other people think.

But I guess if you want to see self expression you could just look down at the vomit on the floor and the scars on your legs.

Now that's expressive!!

Edit: Read voiceover's post before mine.

Accipiter
28-04-2009, 02:07 PM
Wd on winning btw. -Washing window in the air.

Kieeran
28-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Wd on winning btw. -Washing window in the air.

yh grats

IanBRAP
30-04-2009, 12:40 PM
guys dont waste you time chatting to a sad pathetic person like visa hes a ugly tramp as we have all seen from expose sites. He has no life once again thanks to expose sites so jase.

i think i speak on half of my friend list when i say.

go out and get a life your 19!

Hovr
30-04-2009, 01:27 PM

xoxo
jase

Its a pixel room get over it u 2.... ******* hell habbo addicts or wot..

Anyway your room is ok? I dont think it will win but its alright!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!