PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboCMS ~ Staff Opportunities

Fehm
27-04-2009, 06:33 PM
HabboCMS ~ Staff Opportunities

Hi there,
After seeing the amount of encouragement from Habbox Users, I have decided to open Staff Applications for HabboCMS publicly, rather than what i had anticipated. Individuals have been sent a copy of this post, those people who I feel would benefit the project most.

As a newly founded project, we are looking for genuine support staff, who can assist our users through installation, setting up their first fansite, and introduce them to the world of web design.

Another staff opportunity we currently have open is that of a developer, these will range from junior to senior developers. The role of the developers is to assist in the production of future version of the project, including producing your own unique features, that can be installed by users into the system.

A job opportunity that we need filling is the role of forum moderation, although un-built and un-installed at this moment in time, the forum will be a vital part of our community, leading to a greater communication barrier between developers and users.

A major position that I intend to fill, is that of Assistant Project Manager. The project manager must know PHP to an extent that is good enough to aid in the development of both site, and system. Be able to aide myself with the business development side of the project, and contribute ideas accordingly.

If HabboCMS becomes a project that generate income, all positions will be paid, based on the work you do.

I will be setting up a maintenance page, that we have made custom for HabboCMS within the next few hours, allowing you to know the ins and outs of what's going on!

One final note, If you wish to apply for any position above, you can select more than 2. Feel free to send me your email, in a reply Private Message, I shall add you to the HabboCMS Recruitment Mailing list and receive a copy of the criteria for your position.

Thank you for your time,
Callum

HabboCMS – Owner and Project Manager

Swimo
05-05-2009, 09:35 AM
HabboCMS ~ Staff Opportunities

Hi there,
After seeing the amount of encouragement from Habbox Users, I have decided to open Staff Applications for HabboCMS publicly, rather than what i had anticipated. Individuals have been sent a copy of this post, those people who I feel would benefit the project most.

As a newly founded project, we are looking for genuine support staff, who can assist our users through installation, setting up their first fansite, and introduce them to the world of web design.

Another staff opportunity we currently have open is that of a developer, these will range from junior to senior developers. The role of the developers is to assist in the production of future version of the project, including producing your own unique features, that can be installed by users into the system.

A job opportunity that we need filling is the role of forum moderation, although un-built and un-installed at this moment in time, the forum will be a vital part of our community, leading to a greater communication barrier between developers and users.

A major position that I intend to fill, is that of Assistant Project Manager. The project manager must know PHP to an extent that is good enough to aid in the development of both site, and system. Be able to aide myself with the business development side of the project, and contribute ideas accordingly.

If HabboCMS becomes a project that generate income, all positions will be paid, based on the work you do.

I will be setting up a maintenance page, that we have made custom for HabboCMS within the next few hours, allowing you to know the ins and outs of what's going on!

One final note, If you wish to apply for any position above, you can select more than 2. Feel free to send me your email, in a reply Private Message, I shall add you to the HabboCMS Recruitment Mailing list and receive a copy of the criteria for your position.

Thank you for your time,
Callum

HabboCMS – Owner and Project Manager

Maybe i could make a site and forum for the project? :D

Zak
06-05-2009, 10:12 PM
this thread kinda reminds me of holoCMS (the retro server) :P

so what is this a fansite? forums? what does it do? site address?

anonlmous
07-05-2009, 10:27 AM
I wanna help out, pm me with ways I can help (ill pm you too just incase your not subscribed to this forum)

Jam-ez
07-05-2009, 04:37 PM
this thread kinda reminds me of holoCMS (the retro server) :P

so what is this a fansite? forums? what does it do? site address?

A CMS, content management system. Click here for more. (http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=content+management+system&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=0&oq=content+managemen)

Swimo
17-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Bump! Don't Let This Die The Project is Awesome!

Swimo
23-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Bump! Don't Let This Die The Project is Awesome!

BUMP: Don't Let This Die The Project is Awesome!

Jam-ez
23-05-2009, 10:16 PM
It ain't dead my friend, *wink*.

Fehm
16-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Please let this thread die :L

There'll be big news on your screens soon ;)

Trinity
16-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Please let this thread die :L

There'll be big news on your screens soon ;)

The thread had died, you brought it back to life by bumping it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!