PDA

View Full Version : Which Witch?

kuzkasate
28-04-2009, 07:15 PM
Sorry about the title I just thought it would go well :)

So Im sort of confused between who to pick. I like all three girls almost equally but... when ever I decide on one, I go to another one & feel much better with her. Then to the next and it carries on...
So we have:

Person A- EXTREMLEY pretty girl with a very nice personality. She's 15 and really caring but I dont think she fully understands me.

Person B- 17, already has a kid. Okay, lets pause here. Your probably thinking a KID?! Hell no, get rid of her. But she has been through so much, shes really nice & an interesting person I dont think she listens to me sometimes...

Person C- She is going out with my best friend :( Shes really nice & shes just like me, we act the same (not in a girlish way obv :rolleyes:) we like the same stuff, shes a good listener but I think she doesnt fully understand me.

They are all nice, but... its really hard. Because like... they all like me and they keep asking me and asking and asking... I get bugged & its just so hard. Its like GOD PLEASE GIMME A REST MAN!

So which one? Ill +rep if I can for suggestions and stuff. :D

Bun
28-04-2009, 07:18 PM
A

B has a kid - no go.
C is going out with your best friend - no go.

buttons
28-04-2009, 07:19 PM
a - extremely pretty with a personality, you don't get that very often so win!

kuzkasate
28-04-2009, 07:20 PM
A

B has a kid - no go.
C is going out with your best friend - no go.

But when Im with A, I go to B, feel better. Go back to A feel better. Go to C feel better. And whenever Im with them, it feels better than the other one. If you get me... but its not :S

Bun
28-04-2009, 07:22 PM
But when Im with A, I go to B, feel better. Go back to A feel better. Go to C feel better. And whenever Im with them, it feels better than the other one. If you get me... but its not :S
well just play them all then, b must be easy if she's got a kid.

mangle
28-04-2009, 07:22 PM
A, never go for a best mates girl. Not worth it. B wouldn't be worth it either imo.

kuzkasate
28-04-2009, 07:25 PM
well just play them all then, b must be easy if she's got a kid.
Isn't that a bit wrong... I mean I wouldn't say no to three very attractive young ladies but... I think it would be better as one otherwise I might leave with 0.

A, never go for a best mates girl. Not worth it. B wouldn't be worth it either imo.

My mate knows I like her & he said he dusnt care. When the split up (they do like every day -.-) then he actually tried to get my with her, but I just said she needs some time alone which she did at the time.

oh and I +repped whoever I could buttons, I need to spread some more before giving it to you again =[

Devil.Wont.Cry
28-04-2009, 07:40 PM
A - Like said above. Shes good looking and have a great personality. Dont often come round

B and C are bad choices because B has a chile (and you dont want to be dumped with the kid sometimes) and C is your best friends girl

DieselShaq
29-04-2009, 10:45 AM
Okay, to answer that question, I must first ask... How old are you?

Nemo
29-04-2009, 11:28 AM
A

But u ask which one to choose, then say you cant stick to one so theres no point in us actually saying one to choose..?

Kieeran
29-04-2009, 11:35 AM
A

But u ask which one to choose, then say you cant stick to one so theres no point in us actually saying one to choose..?

exactly what i was thinking

People have gave you answers and ur lyke * but if i go to that one ill go to the other one ' the only solution is to have them all :s

Blinger1
29-04-2009, 11:42 AM
exactly what i was thinking

People have gave you answers and ur lyke * but if i go to that one ill go to the other one ' the only solution is to have them all :s
Oh :(! I was going to suggest the foursome!!! DAMNIT!!

But, i think candidate A would be the best choice.

With B, i presume it was an 'accidental' child (well, if it wasn't then, oh ****! and i do mean rape). If it is, then I don't see what is so bad about it.

And I think you are too young to be 'in love', its probably a teenager thing.

They are my opinions anyway!

Kieeran
29-04-2009, 12:01 PM

But, i think candidate A would be the best choice.

With B, i presume it was an 'accidental' child (well, if it wasn't then, oh ****! and i do mean rape). If it is, then I don't see what is so bad about it.

And I think you are too young to be 'in love', its probably a teenager thing.

They are my opinions anyway!

i was thinking all seperate but foursome sounds good

DieselShaq
29-04-2009, 12:38 PM
I like that, because then he wouldn't have to travel long distances to feel better.

kuzkasate
29-04-2009, 04:37 PM
So yeh, I took all your advice and decided to go with Person A, and I'm trying to forget person B & C.:D I've +repped who ever I could x

BeanEgg
29-04-2009, 04:49 PM
That's life. LOL Too many nice girls, what to pick?

I'd personally go with A.

JACKTARD
29-04-2009, 07:49 PM
think you should go for the one you least like as a friend then if it ends badly you wont lose a really close friend, from personal experience, if you 'get with' a close friend, you're likely to split up eventually and it can be awkward after the relationship which means you could lose a really close friend

Immenseman
29-04-2009, 07:52 PM
A I reckon. DEFO NOT B.

Blinger1
29-04-2009, 09:57 PM
So yeh, I took all your advice and decided to go with Person A, and I'm trying to forget person B & C.:D I've +repped who ever I could x

dont completely forget about the other 2 girls, otherwise if you two break-up then you will lose all 3 girls ;)

JACKTARD
30-04-2009, 05:07 PM
Agree with blinger ;)

CJW93
01-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Post some pics, these girls sound interesting

Lee
01-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Snape, we can't choose, its totally your choice, as we don't know them... Who ever you fell the most love for is the best choice for you.

I would personally take A for the record :D

Clowgon
01-05-2009, 07:30 PM
C isn't a person who you probably could trust. If she says that she likes you and she's going out with your mate, then surely she's being unfaithful?

JUST DO THEM ALL!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!