PDA

View Full Version : Best Way(Method) to get unbanned

SinfulRegrets
29-04-2009, 03:09 PM
whats the best way to get unbanned for a t&c violation (perm ban)

Shall I wait for the 4months to start appealing or... appeal now and if they refuse hassle them until they unban you or..

anything else?

Chaos
29-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Nothing.

Jahova
29-04-2009, 04:32 PM
Take it and start afresh. They don't want to hear moaning childeren who can't take it that they've broken a rule. Unfortunatley.

Yoshimitsui
29-04-2009, 04:39 PM
By not asking how to go about it. Simply be honest and send them an email.

ElliottThompson
29-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Take it and start afresh. They don't want to hear moaning childeren who can't take it that they've broken a rule. Unfortunatley.
Not true, they do unban a considerable amount of perms, i've been lifted from one and Im currently trying to lift another.

The only advice I can give to you is to admit to doing it, they dont like hearing complaints about how you didnt do it and you shouldnt have been banned and you wanna be unbanned right now. You are much more likely to get unbanned if you admit to doing it and say that you have grown up now, you now understand how to play the game properly and also say that you have taken some time to fully read the terms and conditions. Also dont appeal straight away, like you said, wait a few months.

Kyle
29-04-2009, 04:46 PM
what did you do to violate the t&c?

SinfulRegrets
29-04-2009, 06:13 PM
attempting to sell furni for real cash

VelvetClover
30-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I'd say wait a few months before appealing and when you do, admit you were in the wrong and be polite.
I don't reckon you'll get very far by hassling the staff to unban you.

craig-clarke1
30-04-2009, 01:00 PM
take it on the chin and say sorry in a bit and see what happens m8

Soy
30-04-2009, 02:03 PM
attempting to sell furni for real cash

I've been banned for that aswell

My appeal on the account 'Exsert' was that I was new to the game and wasn't sure on the rules (the account was about 4 months old)

DeejayMachoo$
30-04-2009, 02:22 PM
whats the best way to get unbanned for a t&c violation (perm ban)

Shall I wait for the 4months to start appealing or... appeal now and if they refuse hassle them until they unban you or..

anything else?

I had one of thease recently and I phoned up the sulake offices (got the number from there website) and pretended to be an innocent kid and was instaltly unbanned but they put me on a final warning.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!