PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HabboGalaxy.Net ~ Now Hiring!

Jordulti
29-04-2009, 08:51 PM
HabboGalaxy is now hiring! Do not use the application form on the site, that needs to be fixed!
If you are wishing to apply, here are the following positions open!

~ Forum Community Development Team [5]
~ Forum Moderator [4]
~ Events Team [7 UK, 7 US, 7 CA]
~ News Teams [4 UK, 4 US, 4 CA]
~ Radio DJ [US & CA Only * Due to us not broadcasting "UK" Like atm, to not have to pay fees, muaha I found the loophole in their law and emailed them about it :))
~ Graphics Designers
~ Content Writers [3 UK, 3 US, 3 CA]
~ Rare Value Team [3 UK, 3 US, 3 CA]

We will also accept if you would like to take some odd jobs around the site, but do not want to specified onto a team, just helping the managers.

* Department managers are going to be chosen we a worker from one of those teams is found suitable, at the current time, the department managers go as follows.

Forum Manager, ComDev Manager, Events Manager, Radio Manager - Myself.
Graphics Manager, Content Manager - Tlux AKA Jazzier AKA Prentiss
News Manager, Rare Value Manager - iScare

Apart from that, Myself & Tlux are the Original Founders + Owners, iScare is just our General Manager.

So once you chose what you've applied for, (If you want more than one, apply in separate emails) USE THIS TEMPLATE.

Subject: [Position] Application

Habbo Name:
Hotel:
Email Address:
Position:
Why Should We Pick You:
Past Experience (Fansites that are still open):
Examples of your work*:
* DJS - 30 Second Clip
* Graphics - 2 or More Examples
* News - Example News Article
* Events - EXAMPLE EVENT, NO SAYING OH A FF GAME. I mean a fully fledged theme week planned, OR a long quest . Plan one out in advance, we will use it in time if your hired!

EMAIL THIS TOO [email protected]

You WILL receive a reply in 24 hours. Any applications sent through the form = Auto Denyed.

[email protected] !!

See you soon :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!