PDA

View Full Version : Paypal - Hacked.

Coldplay
29-04-2009, 08:53 PM
My Email, and Paypal, and eBay were hacked today, I have recovered my eBay and Paypal, to find unauthorised transactions (surprise, surprise). Cancelled my bank card, and closed my eBay account.

Now it's just trying to get my hotmail back.

Any Ideas?

Jordulti
29-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Theres a site somewhere from hotmail, Got a personalised response in 24 hours to reset my pw, ill edit post when i find it

Urnuph
29-04-2009, 09:08 PM
^ that would be known as the revert link, used by hackers. probably how they hacked u in the first place

Coldplay
29-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Yes, Can I have it please? lol..

Johno
29-04-2009, 09:33 PM
PM'd you with it :)

Coldplay
29-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Johno didn't quite give the right link, I'm looking for the one which asks for your IP and stuff. Any help appreciated.

Thanks for trying Johno :)

Stefy09
29-04-2009, 11:00 PM
pmed you the revert linkkkk

user130523
30-04-2009, 06:09 PM
i just email microsoft msn support thing then they forward email to people who can help you out :)
they then ask you questions, you fill out and send back then bam! got your account back aswell as a link you can use up to 3 times to get your hotmail back ;]

Coldplay
30-04-2009, 09:48 PM
Not got my email back yet, have now reported it to the police, as he's fraudulently selling things on eBay. I seriously need some helps with this.

Smits
30-04-2009, 10:35 PM
How much have they taken? You can reverse any paymenst made with your paypal, just contact them.

In the mean time try close your ebay count and work on getting your hotmail back.

Urnuph
30-04-2009, 10:36 PM
yeah ring up ebay and paypal and explain, im sure if you provide security details they will be able to stop it all. good look getting it sorted mate

Jord
01-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Unlucky, You can phone paypal up and they might be able to sort your ebay out also since paypal and ebay are connected.

GoldenMerc
01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Do you know there email address's too?

Blue
01-05-2009, 09:41 PM
If you clicked on the details of the unauthorised transaction, your given an option to revert.
It wasn't by any chance from someone called Ajerthan Sivayoganathan (
[email protected])

Coldplay
01-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Do you know there email address's too?

The guy that hacked my hotmail was forwarding my emails too;

[email protected]

And funnily enough, someone who bought 2T off me on Ebay was called AddzMaxwell, who paid with the paypal which is being claimed as unauthorised, so I suspect he goes around doing this a lot...

If you clicked on the details of the unauthorised transaction, your given an option to revert.
It wasn't by any chance from someone called Ajerthan Sivayoganathan (
[email protected])

No, Someone called

Jeroen Verhaar

[email protected]

:Technical
01-05-2009, 11:36 PM
Change your hotmail account pw?
Or cancel the account.

Cancel account steps:

Click Help on any Hotmail page (usually top right-hand corner).
Type Close Account in the keyword search section of the Help screen.
Click the Close Your Account link within the Help screen.
Click the go to the Close Account link that is highlighted in blue.
Read the instructions. When you are satisfied that you understand the terms associated with an account closure, click Close Account.

EDIT; If you want to change the password you will have to provide the following details;

E-mail adress
Country/Region
State
Zip Code

If you know these details proceed to https://accountservices.passport.net/uiresetpw.srf?lc=1033 or click here (https://accountservices.passport.net/uiresetpw.srf?lc=1033).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!