30-04-2009, 03:52 PM
hallelujah

crazed
30-04-2009, 03:57 PM
OMG NO WAY?!? LUDUS?? HOW IMPORTANT!!!!

Seriously. He's a freak. :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
30-04-2009, 04:01 PM
lol all the freaks were crowding him asking for f/r and generally being star struck, then when he left were like "lol i dont like him!!!! what a loser" and other such cool things, not mentioning any names except for marky21

Markeh
30-04-2009, 04:06 PM
I was suprised to see Ludus in HxHD, but it made a change from the norm.

crazed
30-04-2009, 04:18 PM
lol all the freaks were crowding him asking for f/r and generally being star struck, then when he left were like "lol i dont like him!!!! what a loser" and other such cool things, not mentioning any names except for marky21
loool i hate ludus

Absently
30-04-2009, 04:20 PM
People hate him only because they all go and get perm bans on habbo, and when he won't unban them they have a fit. kk get ova it.

Immenseman
30-04-2009, 04:26 PM
awww he put me on shut up or he said he did and he muted me. cute.

Alkaz
30-04-2009, 04:33 PM
i got him on my friends list yay me
+ jen, they are allowed to go into rooms, generally not help desks because of being pestered for questions which then defeats the object of the help desk, now they arent that popular they can go in them.

Frisky
30-04-2009, 04:35 PM
screams with excitement

buttons
30-04-2009, 04:38 PM
i got him on my friends list yay me
+ jen, they are allowed to go into rooms, generally not help desks because of being pestered for questions which then defeats the object of the help desk, now they arent that popular they can go in them.
i remember one came in cause there was a lot of trouble in a help desk so they came to overview it so yer...
ludus has been in loads.

ElliottThompson
30-04-2009, 04:40 PM
do people get desp for f/r's?
I f/r'ed him a few weeks back n he accepted it for sum strange reason, never talked to him, weird lol

Sammeth.
30-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Ludus goes in HxHD quite a lot, mainly cus its awesome.

Molly.22
30-04-2009, 05:06 PM

Yeah :D Hxhd is awsome!

Markeh
30-04-2009, 07:37 PM

First time I've seen him in there, and I'm nearly always here, lol

Sammeth.
30-04-2009, 07:45 PM
About the third or fourth time I've seen him in there. He doesn't do much while he is there though.

Alkaz
30-04-2009, 07:50 PM
i remember one came in cause there was a lot of trouble in a help desk so they came to overview it so yer...
ludus has been in loads.
i meant like just going to rooms, that was for a reason, his didnt seem to have a reason this time.... so ye....

+ sam, wot do you expect him to do lol?

Sammeth.
30-04-2009, 07:56 PM
i meant like just going to rooms, that was for a reason, his didnt seem to have a reason this time.... so ye....

+ sam, wot do you expect him to do lol?
I never once suggested I did expect him to do something, I was saying he is in there often but doesn't exactly do much rather than coming in rarely and doing something spectacular.

Alkaz
30-04-2009, 07:58 PM
Nor did I say you expected him to do something but you said he dont do much, I mean what else do you want him to do. God, so defensive :/

Immenseman
30-04-2009, 08:00 PM
Well today he was just trying to cause an argument. He told me he put me on shut up and that was the best tool Habbo ever invented. Then he said that everyone on HxF should make sure their DOB was hidden on their HxF profile.

Clowgon
30-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Ludus is sooo ******* aragoant. My main account (Clowgon) got compromised along with my email about 2 months ago and I've constantly used the help tool explaining that my account along with my email had been tampered with and i;ve given him as much information that i possibly can about my account and he's been so unhelpful.

He just sent me an email saying this:

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid we are unable to supply the date of birth for this account as your account is banned.

:BangHead: ?????????????????????

If this is my account then why can't you tell me the dob for the account? So ******* stupid.

He's got the easiest job in the world and he can't even do it properly.

Perfect
01-05-2009, 05:01 AM
Ludus is sooo ******* aragoant. My main account (Clowgon) got compromised along with my email about 2 months ago and I've constantly used the help tool explaining that my account along with my email had been tampered with and i;ve given him as much information that i possibly can about my account and he's been so unhelpful.

He just sent me an email saying this:

Hi Habbo,

Thank you for your email.

I am afraid we are unable to supply the date of birth for this account as your account is banned.

:BangHead: ?????????????????????

If this is my account then why can't you tell me the dob for the account? So ******* stupid.

He's got the easiest job in the world and he can't even do it properly.

Well if it's your account then obviously you should know the date of birth for it? :S i mean unless you're a simpleton who can't remember their birthday, or entered a fake one, who's stupid now? :rolleyes:

& all those saying i "HATE" ludus, hate is a strong word, how can you hate someone you don't know :S and if you honestly "HATE" someone online you need to get out more for actually expressing that much feeling onto some random

i can understand why jake might dislike him but honestly the rest, 8-)
No i'm not sucking up either, i just hate reading dribble

Titch
01-05-2009, 10:47 AM
Ludus is a noob, he banned me 2 mins after that screenshot cus i kept asking him to unban dj and he wouldnt ;( so he 10 min banned me for harrassment.

Immenseman
01-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Well if it's your account then obviously you should know the date of birth for it? :S i mean unless you're a simpleton who can't remember their birthday, or entered a fake one, who's stupid now? :rolleyes:

& all those saying i "HATE" ludus, hate is a strong word, how can you hate someone you don't know :S and if you honestly "HATE" someone online you need to get out more for actually expressing that much feeling onto some random

i can understand why jake might dislike him but honestly the rest, 8-)
No i'm not sucking up either, i just hate reading dribble

I think people can dislike him for being immature. Whether it's in relation to them or not. You don't expect to see a staff member dislike individuals and act unprofessional towards them. This isn't just me acting to be a victim as another member of Habbo Staff has told me he isn't allowed to deal with anything related to my account again due to him being unjust towards me specifically.

flatface
01-05-2009, 02:22 PM
Seem him in HxHD quite a few times now :P

kuzkasate
01-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Good job I wasn't there or I would of probably got a perm ban.:P

Clowgon
01-05-2009, 06:28 PM

I do know the date of birth i registered the account with. Obviously the person who accessed my account knew my DOB and changed it, seeing as my PASSWORD no longer works.

So who's stupid now? :rolleyes:

Ludus is a noob, he banned me 2 mins after that screenshot cus i kept asking him to unban dj and he wouldnt ;( so he 10 min banned me for harrassment.

LMAO. Is that all? :P

lick
01-05-2009, 07:58 PM
LOL he was looking for emails so he can chat up people :P

Perfect
01-05-2009, 08:17 PM
I do know the date of birth i registered the account with. Obviously the person who accessed my account knew my DOB and changed it, seeing as my PASSWORD no longer works.

So who's stupid now? :rolleyes:

Lmaoo, yes considering changing DOB's is impossible and you're talking utter nonsense and "if your account got accessed" then who's really the stupid one?

rolls eyes

Clowgon
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Lmaoo, yes considering changing DOB's is impossible and you're talking utter nonsense and "if your account got accessed" then who's really the stupid one?

rolls eyes

I'm not getting into an argument. End of.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!