PDA

View Full Version : Free Habbo Design [UNCODED]

Cutter
30-04-2009, 07:39 PM
Yo, i am cutter, i have just founded my own habbo GFX design company, the website will be coming soon!

Please check out my first layout and tell me what you think, i will also soon be doing coded layouts aswell!

Thank You

Layout:

http://i41.tinypic.com/1rvzns.png

Thread moved by YabbereR (Forum Moderator) from Web Market

Jamesy
01-05-2009, 07:00 AM
That is just awful. Get a better font, add some colour and maybe make it look a bit like habbo?

Sticking a random guy on there doesn't make it so.

Fehm
01-05-2009, 12:06 PM
OMG :L thats horrid..
eeww

Jack!
01-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Horrible, look at other habbo layouts, see how colourfull they are, then compare them to that, sorry, but you copany wont do verywell with designs like that

Meti
01-05-2009, 02:52 PM
OMG that is really horrible.
Learn how to do layouts before you start making them. sorry,

Mr.Sam
01-05-2009, 07:33 PM
OMG that is really horrible.
Learn how to do layouts before you start making them. sorry,
And how do you suggest he learns if he doesn't attempt layouts?
Surely it's down to trial, error and constructive criticism not just reading tutorials on how to get your website to look like everyone elses?

Snex
01-05-2009, 08:10 PM
And how do you suggest he learns if he doesn't attempt layouts?
Surely it's down to trial, error and constructive criticism not just reading tutorials on how to get your website to look like everyone elses?
You should also use a thing in your brain which thinks, now is that good enough to post to advertise my site? Maybe not, lets try again.

Mr.Sam
01-05-2009, 08:18 PM
You should also use a thing in your brain which thinks, now is that good enough to post to advertise my site? Maybe not, lets try again.
By posting his design at least he can get constructive criticism (which seems to be rare on this forum but still the concept is there.)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!