PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media

Clowgon
30-04-2009, 08:24 PM
My brother to work for them and left after 5 years, so anyway I've just phoned up inquiring about upgrading to either the 20 or 50MB Broadband package and there saying the account is still a Staff account. :S

Must be a life thing where if you work there and you leave you have it for life or something like that.

I was thinking of taking advantage of it and just upgrading but i don't want to mess up anything.

Berch
30-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Just say to them..

He doesn't work for them anymore rather than trying to take advantage and than them finding out and doing something about it. They might even say oh because he worked here you can a X discount.

Clowgon
30-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Just say to them..

He doesn't work for them anymore rather than trying to take advantage and than them finding out and doing something about it. They might even say oh because he worked here you can a X discount.

Hmm but he left like last September. There not paying him anymore so they must know he's left.

It's probably a thing where if you work for them for so long you get life time privileges or something like that.

Flisker
30-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Hmm but he left like last September. There not paying him anymore so they must know he's left.

It's probably a thing where if you work for them for so long you get life time privileges or something like that.
It may just be human error as no company would give an ex-employee lifetime discount.

Clowgon
30-04-2009, 09:21 PM
It may just be human error as no company would give an ex-employee lifetime discount.

It must be.

I think i;ll just anomalously call them and ask them about it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!