PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Viewhabbo v2

Junox
01-05-2009, 08:28 AM
hey dudes

sorry i never posted the viewhabbo v1, but i had no time so i gave up on viewhabbo after no hits much

so i am trying 2 re-open it with v2 and i hope it would be a great sucess

all of the staff did nothing to help so i fired them all

and hiring more again!

Forum Mods
Forum Manager
Events Manager
Radio Manager

more coming soon

www.viewhabbo.co.uk (http://www.viewhabbo.co.uk)

p.s any1 got a good hosting because i am tired of my current hosting

NO MYSQL :O

Thread moved by YabbereR (Forum Moderator) from Show off your Website: It isn't open yet, and you're looking for staff.

OMGitsJordan
07-05-2009, 12:30 PM
I would like to help maybe as Forum Manager.

Read my thread its called "Looking for Job!"

PM me.

Regards,
Jordan

Sluing
08-05-2009, 12:03 AM
1. I don't agree with the way you introduced yourself, as well as your fansite.
"It was a failure to begin with, so I'm opening it again"
Tells me it'll be yet again another failure.

2. On the website and in the post you continuously repeat "and more." This tells me nothing and usually these types of phrases are those fansites who have nothing to support them in getting a lot of views.
There's a million new things you could come up with, trust me. I've got a fully planned out "new generation" as I like to call it, fansite. So rest assured, I know for a fact that there's ideas out there that you can call your own.

3. No one will work for someone who isn't organized. Your post wasn't organized, therefore, no one will be interested in your post.

4. The little icon in the header bar, give it us. Don't just throw something up there and make it appealing. This goes back to making things original and YOURS. Make it be a link to applications, or something to give use to the viewers.

5. Leaning back on you continuously say "and more..." Give us more information than you provided. Basically, your site says..
"Like this thrown together maintenance page?! Well we're going to have one just like it for v2! And more, we'll be hiring staff, and more!"

Give us some information to lean on. Don't leave us wondering whether it's an epic fail, leave us wondering what amazing things we'll have to look forward to.

TinyFroggy
12-05-2009, 09:00 AM
Lol. Its not that bad.. Good luck with it ;)

.Chancer.
12-05-2009, 10:08 PM
hey i would like to help i have experaince here and there and proberly no a few people who could help here and there if help is needed in different sections please get back to me

email - [email protected]

we can maybe talk some more

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!