PDA

View Full Version : My limewire won't open! >:/

Ribbons
01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
Yes, I know... it is rather annoying, lucky for me my mom has a laptop; so I just send songs back and forth... but I'd like my lime wire back. :P

Every time I re-install lime wire, it doesn't open.
Now my firewall isn't blocking it.
I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Georgie-Best
01-05-2009, 01:42 PM
you're using illegal songs whilst djing on habbox?

who is your manager? I'm going to send them an email

e5
01-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Lmao at you actually posting that as a DJ.... The terms for a dj are that toy buy your songs, not Downloading.. But then again alot of management are corrupt so sup manage probably Downlads songs lol...

Trinity
01-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Mayyyyybe she uses legal songs when DJing, but illegal songs when just listening to music.
But probably not.

Anyway, define "doesn't open".

Blinger1
01-05-2009, 11:17 PM
Do you really think everybody will buy the song that someone requests... please.

scott
01-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Lmao at you actually posting that as a DJ.... The terms for a dj are that toy buy your songs, not Downloading.. But then again alot of management are corrupt so sup manage probably Downlads songs lol...
:S:S
And yeah a little bit more information other than "it wont open" mite be able to help more lol :P

Richie
02-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Do you really think everybody will buy the song that someone requests... please.

True and Ribbons some screen shots would be helpful.

Caution
02-05-2009, 09:06 AM
what happens when you try to open it?
True and Ribbons some screen shots would be helpful.

why? it's not affecting you if she is playing illegal music, which she might not be even doing. do you honestly think every DJ pays 79p for each track?:S

scott
02-05-2009, 09:24 AM
what happens when you try to open it?

why? it's not affecting you if she is playing illegal music, which she might not be even doing. do you honestly think every DJ pays 79p for each track?:S
Don't get what you mean? :P He was agreeing with you lol.

Caution
02-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Don't get what you mean? :P He was agreeing with you lol.

oh my bad.:( thought he meant screenies of itunes purchased stuff.:P oh well, it applies to others in this thread.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!