PDA

View Full Version : New out today: Rhythm Paradise

Suck
01-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Ignore the advert with Beyonce. That is a shoddy advert. The game itself is fantastic though. It's a perfect fit for the Nintendo DS. If you're like me and you're forever tapping your hands to a beat then this game is perfect.

The idea is to tap and flick the stylus in a rhythm to achieve your goal in a series of mini games. My favourite one out of the 15 I've played is Glee Club which is the second one available. You're a little singer and you've got to hold your stylus down to shut your mouth otherwise you'll belt out a note. You've then got to follow your two mates to sing along with them in time and if you sing a note out of time they'll look at you and pull a face. :D

On each game you can have 4 stages; fail, silver gold and perfection. You get silver as you pass the level. Gold is if you do exceptionally well. The perfect option will come randomly along the game for a random level in which you have to do it 100% perfect else you miss out on the chance to unlock some ingame extras (so far I've found game music and little written explanations about some levels).

Of course this won't be the game for everyone but I absolutely love it. Been playing it for the past 3 hours and it's ridiculously addictive!

Swinkid
01-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Tbh i watched that advert and liked it.. might get it. :P

Jam
03-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Looks awful. Although I can't really stand any of the gimmick style games.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!