PDA

View Full Version : New Furni, Maybe?

Mickword
01-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Ok, I found this www.ClubHabbo.net, but still it is quite good, it is NEW FURNI yes I did say new furni.

This was also on HabboTimes.net, so click the link below to see them, you might recognize some of them!

CLICK HERE...

http://www.habbotimes.net/aktuell/newfurnis
(http://www.habbotimes.net/aktuell/newfurnis)

kuzkasate
01-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Yh, most of it has been posted (by Voiceover.) I think. Its new farm furni but I dunno about the disco type stuff...

lick
01-05-2009, 08:45 PM
yay we can all be famers like immenseman lol

looks good

Accipiter
02-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Yh, most of it has been posted (by Voiceover.) I think. Its new farm furni but I dunno about the disco type stuff...

The disco stuff is sponsor furni for foriegn hotels, but the green cake and sofa are childline sponsor furni :), I think our hotel might release the idol light and desk when we bring out performance system :)

e5
02-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Postedddddddd. OLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-iBraderz
04-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Tell me something We didnt no?

ecstasy
04-05-2009, 10:39 AM
why the big shock that its new furni?
but yeah, it looks good

VelvetClover
04-05-2009, 12:37 PM
Seen that stuff in other threads already.

zixin
04-05-2009, 02:24 PM
nice i like the look of the farm furni :) i can be a farmer <3

Mickword
06-05-2009, 04:10 PM
look guys if you know already then dont post, this is only for people who dont know.

ashyboy999
06-05-2009, 04:27 PM
the american idol furni could come out when we have the next pop idol contest or the X factor, the current britains got talent or even the dancing shows like strictly

if you look on the homepage right now and see the advertisements for childline on habbo you will find 2 items of furni within the pictures that we currently do not have. a green love sofa with childline on it and a white rug again with the name childline. on the group page i think i saw another furni not sure. the cake however i have not seen so it might be wrong to assume thats a childline furni!

the golden tablet is in the habbo museam among near a temple exhibit but the quest to find this tablets origin hasnt really happened to be honest. they gave us details on finding the tablet but there just nothing to do.
i think the golden tablet may be a future collectable maybe straight after the totem pieces.

country furni is a specific range of furni. i think it may be realeased along with a series of collectables like the leviathon, kraken and archeutis came out then all the bensalem furniture followed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!