PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [Rk] - Stray Pixel (WiP)

Rollerkingdom
02-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Well so from my doodle i made, mostly people picked out 4 so ill start working
on it first, if i have time ill try to make my 2nd doodle too.. and see what's better, but let me know what you think so far:
http://i39.tinypic.com/ekqgao.png

To be added:

Hotels
Space
Title saying "Habbo hotel "all around the world"
Thumbs up on the side
and game descriptions

WIPS:

http://i43.tinypic.com/30u7ntl.gif

Marucho
02-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Can't think of much to say just now. For what it is, its awesome. I like the WIP too, would have never thought of doing that. Good luck:D

Rollerkingdom
02-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Thank you :) more updates coming later on

Con
02-05-2009, 03:30 PM
I like it..except it looks too wide?:(

Very nice alt though! :)
*winx at my signature*

Kyle
02-05-2009, 05:07 PM
rather wide and a little too much random dithering (making it look like it has lots of minute pixel errors) I am also unsure whether the lightsource you are using is best to use, you may like to make the light come from the corner inside of the top... just think it will look bettter. try using different colors too, not just darker shades of blue but maybe purples and greens/yellows? idk really...

dbgtz
02-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I have to agree with kyle sorry
except that darker shades thing

Rollerkingdom
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
rather wide and a little too much random dithering (making it look like it has lots of minute pixel errors) I am also unsure whether the lightsource you are using is best to use, you may like to make the light come from the corner inside of the top... just think it will look bettter. try using different colors too, not just darker shades of blue but maybe purples and greens/yellows? idk really...

I've used this style of lightsource from habbo, i know it's not normal, but i want to make something unique.

Cornelius
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
it's alright.
once there's more done, i can have more say to it.
nice so far.

Verrou
04-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Maybe make the earth more spherical and make the gradient smoother?

zixin
04-05-2009, 02:13 PM
i thinks its good i dont like it buy its good work. and the WIP's is a super idea.

Rollerkingdom
06-05-2009, 01:31 AM
Theme:
This month's theme is pretty hard so I'll cut right to the chase. This month you'll be designing some box art for Habbo. Pretend Habbo was a game or dvd you bought in a store (like a wii game). Yah know that art on the front cover of the box or case... yeah... that super cool looking art. Mhm. You'll be creating that. Check out the samples on the group page or one of your own games. It's gotta be bold and stand out but still describe the game or movie, right? So. Do the same thing for Habbo. One more thing. Game box art doesn't always look like the actual game does it. Sometimes it looks more like concept art or comic books even(check out the SNES box art). Good luck RollerKingdom, and have fun!

I made a DVD in which shows all habbos around the world :)
This would be my Art Box.
Entry:
http://i40.tinypic.com/1t92qu.png

P.S: Sp has a new rule if someone is suspected of Ripping, so if you want to rip go ahead, but i have all the "Work in progress" saved on my computer, who will the host believe? Of course the one with proofs.

ExtraKen
06-05-2009, 09:23 AM
Theme:

I made a DVD in which shows all habbos around the world :)
This would be my Art Box.
Entry:
http://i40.tinypic.com/1t92qu.png

P.S: Sp has a new rule if someone is suspected of Ripping, so if you want to rip go ahead, but i have all the "Work in progress" saved on my computer, who will the host believe? Of course the one with proofs.

I tought you needed to make a game?

Kyle
06-05-2009, 10:12 AM
I tought you needed to make a game?

Pretend Habbo was a game or dvd you bought in a store

it looks nice but the eyes need work since they are just rectangles?

Rollerkingdom
06-05-2009, 10:26 AM

okay i will work on eyes.. anything else beside it?

VelvetClover
06-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Maybe make the earth more spherical and make the gradient smoother?

It's great but I agree it would look better if the earth was a bit more spherical :)

Kyle
06-05-2009, 03:53 PM
okay i will work on eyes.. anything else beside it?

Hair on the male (I think it's a male?) has a jasgged outline and the middle parton seems like it could do with a little more dithering, "HABBO HOTEL" has a white outline around it which is probably intended as some sort of outer glow but white is a little too bright therefore you may consider removing it or making it smaller/changing the color. Small spelling error on the back cover: should be "you're" not "your" :D (whether you ARE in south america... there's always fun to be had!")

Rollerkingdom
06-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Hair on the male (I think it's a male?) has a jasgged outline and the middle parton seems like it could do with a little more dithering, "HABBO HOTEL" has a white outline around it which is probably intended as some sort of outer glow but white is a little too bright therefore you may consider removing it or making it smaller/changing the color. Small spelling error on the back cover: should be "you're" not "your" :D (whether you ARE in south america... there's always fun to be had!")

Ok.. btw i didn't mean as a glow, i wanted a double white line. and ill fix the spelling error

Rollerkingdom
06-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Ok.. btw i didn't mean as a glow, i wanted a double white line. and ill fix the spelling error

http://i40.tinypic.com/2wojgp3.png

Kyle
07-05-2009, 06:24 AM
eyes still need work and the hair looked better when it was lighter...well done on spelling correction though :P:P

Rollerkingdom
07-05-2009, 10:34 AM
eyes still need work and the hair looked better when it was lighter...well done on spelling correction though :P:P

yeah i still didn't update the eyes, just corrected spelling, made the hair a bit darker because it was bothering me that lighter.. & also i did the second white line around hbbo hotel kinda darkish.

ExtraKen
07-05-2009, 01:43 PM

Ok rite but wouldnt a dvd box be like bigger?

Looks nice thou xD

Lee
07-05-2009, 03:50 PM
Great Alt!

Rollerkingdom
07-05-2009, 07:09 PM
Ok rite but wouldnt a dvd box be like bigger?

Looks nice thou xD

Well there are bunch of different types of Boxes
Mine is kinda the home made dvd LOL xD but the host of SP
is looking more into the graphic than the shape x)

Shadowchild
08-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Awesome! & once again i say GL! :) I hope you win

lew!
08-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Very creative. Good improvements too, the Habbo's still look a bit odd though :P

Rollerkingdom
08-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Awesome! & once again i say GL! :) I hope you win

Very creative. Good improvements too, the Habbo's still look a bit odd though :P

Thank you =)

Meti
09-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Looks good :)

-iBraderz
10-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Love it,
I like earth pixel kinda things :)

Cherpi
10-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Very nice, well done! I bet you win :D

-leestrong-
11-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Wow, that's actually pretty awesome.

- Lee

Rollerkingdom
24-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Thanks everyone for their opinions and help D:
The results will come soon.!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!