PDA

View Full Version : Collectable Leaving Soon

user130523
02-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Collectable to leave Catalogue Soon
Our stock piles of Totem bases are running out fast, so get yours while you can!
The Totem base Collectable, the symbol of the Lost tribe of Bensalem’s unity, is part 1 of 3. It has 12 clickable states and once all parts are brought together, it will have a new function. Hopefully over the next couple of months we can track down the other parts and find out where this Lost tribe went too.

It will leave the Catalogue with the summer items on Tuesday 5th May at 10am.

The next Collectable (the middle part of the Totem that will go together with the base) will be available around mid-May for 2 weeks.

Our trip to Bensalem and long days at sea can take its toll on even the hardiest sailor's memory. So check out our Collectable story so far here. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/groups/lostcitycollectables)

Unsure on what a Collectable is? Then click here to find out more. (http://www.habbo.co.uk/articles/431-collectables-collect-your-way-to-the-riches)

Bucho6
as said the totem BASE bit will be leaving tuesday the 5th of may along with the summer items and the middle part of the totem will be available to buy around mid-may for 2 weeks again :)

VelvetClover
02-05-2009, 01:00 PM
Dunno why they're taking out the summer stuff, summer hasn't even really begun yet.

Clowgon
02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Dunno why they're taking out the summer stuff, summer hasn't even really begun yet.

MAY THE 1ST = Start of the British summer season.

I don't know why they said " Our stock piles of Totem bases are running out fast"

Yeah, like it can run out. :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:-
03-05-2009, 12:46 AM
MAY THE 1ST = Start of the British summer season.

I don't know why they said " Our stock piles of Totem bases are running out fast"

Yeah, like it can run out. :rolleyes:

Its called a sales tactic, thats how you run a business. As for the Totem it doesn't seem to of sold well, I have struggle to see any around the hotel. Then again I thought the Kraken was quite rare until a month after they left the catalogue the market was flooded with them. :P

Ulpha
03-05-2009, 08:38 AM
These are gonna become high valued rares because not many people are buying them. Hmm still deciding whether to buy one or not.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!