02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Hiya,
post your teams results here.

Excellent2
02-05-2009, 04:53 PM
We comfortably beat Boro' 2-0 :)

Wootzeh
02-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Lost 1-0, well done to Browney on predicting the score.
If there was ever a cheating ref, Peter Walton would be it. ****

Robbie
02-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Oldham 2 Wallsall 1
Utd 2 Boro 0

dogboy123
02-05-2009, 06:24 PM
Man City - 3 v Blackburn - 1

great win, was there aswell

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MeRkAgE
02-05-2009, 06:29 PM
We lost 3-0 away to Leeds, and therefore because of other results around us.
I.E
Carlisle 2 - 0 Millwall
Brighton 1 - 0 Stockport.
We were relegated to the fourth tier of english football ( proper fans know the actual name as League 2 ) . However, our fans were amazing at Leeds today, we sold the whole section, outsang Leeds for the majority of the game, and i reckon going down to League 2 will be a blessing in disguise. Hopefully, our manager gets sacked, new man comes in, new start, new players and we come straight back up next year. Also, it's true how although there are many idiotic fans and hooligans, you can still meet friendly opposition fans outside chip shops, and can discuss the real TROUBLEMAKERS in football. ( As Leeds like to call them, MILLWALL - who they'll face in the play-offs semis ) Leah, did you go to the game today?

Jamie!
02-05-2009, 06:39 PM
I.E
Carlisle 2 - 0 Millwall
We were relegated to the fourth tier of english football ( proper fans know the actual name as League 2 ) . However, our fans were amazing at Leeds today, we sold the whole section, outsang Leeds for the majority of the game, and i reckon going down to League 2 will be a blessing in disguise. Hopefully, our manager gets sacked, new man comes in, new start, new players and we come straight back up next year. Also, it's true how although there are many idiotic fans and hooligans, you can still meet friendly opposition fans outside chip shops, and can discuss the real TROUBLEMAKERS in football. ( As Leeds like to call them, MILLWALL - who they'll face in the play-offs semis ) Leah, did you go to the game today?
No you never, there was 600 empty seats. :lol:

Poor effort considering the circumstances.

MeRkAgE
02-05-2009, 06:41 PM
No you never, there was 600 empty seats. :lol:

Poor effort considering the circumstances.

Were you even at the game?
They wouldn't allocate us the whole stand, we just had the little bit in the corner ( you'd know what i'm talking about if you actually went to Leeds )
We filled the whole section, and weren't allowed half of the stand behind the goal because they sold out their tickets straight away. 34,000 fans were there today, and would really put shame to all these overpaid premiership teams.

Jamie!
02-05-2009, 06:44 PM
No, why would I be there..?

That section you were in holds 1,710, you took 1,188 - do the math.

MeRkAgE
02-05-2009, 06:47 PM
No, why would I be there..?

That section you were in holds 1,710, you took 1,188 - do the math.

Lol, it makes me laugh that you try and prove me wrong on a forum..:eusa_whis
I don't really know how to describe your efforts. Sad, or you either really do have too much time on your hands.

Jamie!
02-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Lol, it makes me laugh that you try and prove me wrong on a forum..:eusa_whis
I don't really know how to describe your efforts. Sad, or you either really do have too much time on your hands.
Try? I just did.

Enjoy L2.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MeRkAgE
02-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Try? I just did.

Enjoy L2.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you worry, i will certainly do that.
Also, how was the atmosphere at your place today? (Presuming you went of course). I heard the fans really got behind the players. Also, Millwall didn't turn up because they were hoping that they didn't bump into Leeds in the playoffs. Nevertheless, enjoy going to Southampton next year, how many hours will that take?! :S

leah
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Man City - 3 v Blackburn - 1

great win, was there aswell

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
you told me you supported Leeds

I.E
Carlisle 2 - 0 Millwall
I couldn't get tickets :( I was actually allowed to go to this one for a change aswell :@

dogboy123
02-05-2009, 07:00 PM
you told me you supported Leeds

I do, but I'm from Manchester so I support Man C mainly

And watch the Leeds games > : D

Andys
02-05-2009, 07:06 PM
we play everton tomorrow

MeRkAgE
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
I do, but I'm from Manchester so I support Man C mainly

And watch the Leeds games > : D

Hmm, what a strange combination of teams.
However, if you supported the other team from manchester, then that would be plain wrong..
Leeds and Utd LOL

luce
02-05-2009, 07:52 PM
LOL if i ever meet a leeds and Utd suporter i would advise them to get help! Also we won 2-0 against boro one hand on the throphy.

Robbie
02-05-2009, 08:14 PM
LOL if i ever meet a leeds and Utd suporter i would advise them to get help! Also we won 2-0 against boro one hand on the throphy.

We could so easily blow it though, nothings on the trophy yet.

Wootzeh
02-05-2009, 08:57 PM
http://img2.pict.com/a3/03/b0/d9f89ea92120bbb6c5a3d2401d/1NWyy/trouble2.jpg
I'm wearing a red top on the steps, couldn't see what was happening :(

dogboy123
02-05-2009, 09:11 PM
However, if you supported the other team from manchester, then that would be plain wrong..

Ino, sum people are glory supporters so.. :rolleyes:

Jack.Lfc
02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Them West ham fans dont look too nice, im going there next week :D THUGS!

Geraint
02-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Sheff Wed tomorrow.

Nervous as ****, need a point. Not going, dunno why. Might go watch the Blues.

leah
03-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Hmm, what a strange combination of teams.
Leeds and Utd LOL
Yeah tell me about it... it would be like good and evil :eusa_ange

You need help babe xx ;) mwah (k)

Charlottay!
03-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Lost 1-0, well done to Browney on predicting the score.
If there was ever a cheating ref, Peter Walton would be it. ****

gotta agree 100% with that.

Jack.Lfc
03-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Today singing to shearer was amazing.

First the match of the day tune was getting sang
then (8)you should have stayed on the tele(8)
then alan shearer is a football genious
then shearer shearer shearer

Andys
03-05-2009, 05:53 PM
******* disgraceful.
worst performance all season, ricky is ******* terrible
get him the **** out.

if he's here next season theres no ******* way i'm going to ANY matches.

Browney
03-05-2009, 05:56 PM
******* disgraceful.
worst performance all season, ricky is ******* terrible
get him the **** out.

if he's here next season theres no ******* way i'm going to ANY matches.

please dont tell me you were one of the fans that left in the 85th.

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:00 PM
please dont tell me you were one of the fans that left in the 85th.
i left when the whistle blew, like i always do.
people were leaving at 70 minutes, and i don't blame them
it was disgraceful.

Browney
03-05-2009, 06:07 PM
i left when the whistle blew, like i always do.
people were leaving at 70 minutes, and i don't blame them
it was disgraceful.

thank ****. we can complain all we want about motivation and rickys methods but if fans are leaving in the 70th and the stadiums half empy by the 90th what kind of motivation is that to the players? jones is ****. comon 'arry. take him off us please. 12m was it? id take half that. why sub cisse when jones did nothing all game. our defence needs to be stripped down and brought back up over summer, through transfers or training. we **** up on the basics.

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:15 PM
No, why should our supporters have to sit through that ****e? It's like ******* torture, usualy I'd be pissed off at people leaving so early, but I actually see their point.
Cisse & Jones, well tbh - either of them could've came off. It was pretty embarrasing as apparently on the tv they said Healy was a fans favourite 'cause we were chanting "Healy, Healy, Healy" but really we just wanted him on instead of those two lazy ******* ***** upfront.
Whitehead and Leadbitter in the middle were dire. They are ******* fizzy pop players.

I think getting Peter Reid back for the last three games but be a wise move, but SNQ doesn't have the ******* balls to get rid of Ricky. Also I think bring in the youth, at least they have the passion to go out there and give a performance unlike the lazy ****es in the team now, who couldn't give a **** where we finnish because they'll be moving on and getting nice big signing on fees won't they.

In the summer we need 11 new players.

Skajo
03-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I think Sunderland fans need to realise that Sunderland AFC is not a big club.

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:29 PM
I think Sunderland fans need to realise that Sunderland AFC is not a big club.
who said it was?
and it is pretty big in terms of stadium size and financial ;)

Loser
03-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Lost 1-0 to Shef Wed.

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:49 PM
"Has **** all to do with the game. Anyone see the cocky scouse ***** giving it the big'un in the car. Was a blue Ford Focus. They started shouting, singing and swearing at our fans next to St Marys car park, they came to traffic at the traffic lights ower the road from JayDee's, some quick thinking ****, jumped the barrier, jumped through their car window, nabbed off with their keys and ran off. About 5 minutes later, the keys got flung onto the road about 4 foot infront of their car, my brother casually walked into the middle of the road and flung their keys onto the nearest roof, Harleys? Served them right, *****"

hahahahaha

Skajo
03-05-2009, 06:49 PM
who said it was?
and it is pretty big in terms of stadium size and financial ;)
So QPR are a big team. So Darlington are a big team? Doesn't work like that.

I can't see how you're complaining about losing to one of the most consistent teams in the Premierleague.

Browney
03-05-2009, 06:52 PM
So QPR are a big team. So Darlington are a big team? Doesn't work like that.

I can't see how you're complaining about losing to one of the most consistent teams in the Premierleague.

it wasnt the loss, it was the performance. scrappy game, hardly a decent effort all game for us, defence was poor for both goals, strikers were poor. i ruled this game out as such and said we wouldnt get points but i didnt expect a performance so bad.

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:53 PM
it wasnt the loss, it was the performance. scrappy game, hardly a decent effort all game for us, defence was poor for both goals, strikers were poor. i ruled this game out as such and said we wouldnt get points but i didnt expect a performance so bad.
so, no change there?

Browney
03-05-2009, 06:55 PM
so, no change there?

are we so bad for hoping for a miracle?

Andys
03-05-2009, 06:58 PM
are we so bad for hoping for a miracle?
we don't need a miricle.
we need ricky out.

Bun
04-05-2009, 09:38 AM
Today singing to shearer was amazing.

First the match of the day tune was getting sang
then (8)you should have stayed on the tele(8)
then alan shearer is a football genious
then shearer shearer shearer
haha the united fans were singing cheer up alan shearer. boro fans joined in obv. :P

leah
05-05-2009, 11:07 AM
haha the united fans were singing cheer up alan shearer. boro fans joined in obv. :P
lmao that rhymes sort of

Bun
05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
lmao that rhymes sort of
cheer up alan shearer
oh what can it be
to a sad geordie *Removed*
and *Removed* football team.

a bit i spose lol.

Edited by preposterous (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!