PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 Repair

Richie
02-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey,
I rang up xbox the other day about my xbox because it wont seem to let my console read games, the guy on the phone was explaining to me what to do, he said that i have to send off my console but i didnt understand him much lol, he was talking about getting an email, i did get an email with like a picture of some kind that i have to print off or something but im not sure what im meant to do can someone help me

Linxed
03-05-2009, 09:25 AM
Hey,
I rang up xbox the other day about my xbox because it wont seem to let my console read games, the guy on the phone was explaining to me what to do, he said that i have to send off my console but i didnt understand him much lol, he was talking about getting an email, i did get an email with like a picture of some kind that i have to print off or something but im not sure what im meant to do can someone help me

Hello.
What he is saying is that there is an error with your xbox console.
He will be sending you an email , which is like a adress to send to , except you print it out.
you have to put your xbox in a box , no controllers or anything.
And seal the box up , Than Stick the email you printed out on the box.

Thats The First Bit.

Second bit.

You have to set up a pick up from your house with UPS delivery service.

( Note They are always Late)

And Than your done.

Wait for them to pick it up , take about 2-4 weeks to get it back.

Hope This Helped.

P.S.

Dont Forget To Ring UPs if they are late. Othere Wise they will mess you about.
Pick Up Time: 3pm They come : 6pm

CJW93
03-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Ups came to my house a day after calling xbox. I boxed up my console, and the guy put a sticker on the box and took it with him, I got it back a week later.

Richie
03-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Hey,
Thanks for the advice, but will i need a pacific box and the email they sent me do i print it out and stick it on the box or in the box

mangle
03-05-2009, 02:34 PM
You stick it ON the box, how would they read it otherwise?
You also just need a regular box that will fit your xbox in but wont move it around too much.

Linxed
03-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Hey,
Thanks for the advice, but will i need a pacific box and the email they sent me do i print it out and stick it on the box or in the box

I have sent you a P.M. with ore information.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!