PDA

View Full Version : If you were rich....

Clowgon
03-05-2009, 04:15 PM
As in really RICH, would you buy clothes and end up not wearing it again?

I think i wouldn't, especially if it was something expensive for like a few hundred pounds or something like that because I'm that sort of person who loves to have things but doesn't like taking things for granted if you know what i mean.

I don't see the reason why anyone should spend a ridiculous amount of money on a Jacket or so, wearing it once and then never wearing it again.

CJW93
03-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Pointless

FlyingJesus
03-05-2009, 08:07 PM
No if I liked something I'd want to wear it more than once probably

buttons
03-05-2009, 08:09 PM
I do that anyway.

jimi
03-05-2009, 08:25 PM
I'll still go to primark and shizzle

Caution
03-05-2009, 08:48 PM
i only buy stuff if i like it, so ye i'd wear it more than once.

Immenseman
03-05-2009, 08:52 PM
i like things when i buy them though and then i dont after a while (some things)

if i had the money just to wear things once and throw them away after i've worn it once then yeah i probably would

Wootzeh
03-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Probably, I'd also hire a hitman to take you out.

Pyroka
03-05-2009, 09:26 PM

YOU BEAT ME TO IT LOL.

GommeInc
03-05-2009, 09:55 PM
I wouldn't, I only buy things I like. Though if I was really rich, I'd love to donate thousands to local causes (was thinking about this when I couldn't sleep last night) :)

Wootzeh
03-05-2009, 10:00 PM
I wouldn't, I only buy things I like. Though if I was really rich, I'd love to donate thousands to local causes (was thinking about this when I couldn't sleep last night) :)
Wow you're weird, I think about what stupid things I could buy, but causes I could donate to :S:S:S

FlyingJesus
03-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Init we were talking about it earlier 'cause of massive Euromillions etc and it struck me how annoying it would be having to donate to all the charities who suddenly like you when you're rich

Oleh
03-05-2009, 10:11 PM
last time i bought something clothing related it was a coat, like a year ago

GommeInc
03-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Wow you're weird, I think about what stupid things I could buy, but causes I could donate to :S:S:S
This is being really rich though. I don't like the idea of having notes and coins scattered across the ground in my many acres of estate. Might aswell chuck it at something. Or give it to strippers... :P

Clowgon
03-05-2009, 10:43 PM

YOU BEAT ME TO IT LOL.

LMAO!

:badgrin:

-:Undertaker:-
03-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I'd transform the Liverpudlian skyline and develop the docks even more, of course this is if I had billions.

RedStratocas
03-05-2009, 11:14 PM
i do that anyway lol. i love buying new clothes. ive never worn something only once, but after a while some things i just dont like wearing anymore.

lick
03-05-2009, 11:17 PM
lol no cus then if there nice u cant were them again

Alkaz
03-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Its wierd, only tonight we were talking about someone we know, there son won almost £8.6m n the lottery last week and what we would do with it and things like that came up and we all said we would never do that, its a total waste and a celebrity thing to do which we arent and that we would sort of spend £1.0m on like houses, cars, etc and wasting it and then live on the rest.

camera
04-05-2009, 03:29 AM
As in really RICH, would you buy clothes and end up not wearing it again?

I think i wouldn't, especially if it was something expensive for like a few hundred pounds or something like that because I'm that sort of person who loves to have things but doesn't like taking things for granted if you know what i mean.

I don't see the reason why anyone should spend a ridiculous amount of money on a Jacket or so, wearing it once and then never wearing it again.
might as well just borrow from a friend if one is gonna do that tbh.

my answer to your question would be no, i wouldnt buy clothes that ill not be wearing again.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!