PDA

View Full Version : Skull Guitar and V-Guitar

Kamran28
04-05-2009, 12:33 AM
Hey! Could anyone tell me how many Skull Guitar and V-Guitar's there are still in circulation?
Someone told me that they heard someone had all of the V-Guitar's and he lost them through a deletion of a room/ banned account/ scam - I'm not too sure if this is correct.
I really wanna buy either one of them, and I don't wanna keep looking when no-one is selling any. And do you know anyone selling any?
Thank you for your time! :P

iArch
04-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Wrong thread, please post or a mod move to anything about furni section in the trade forum

Thanks

Arch
HRVR

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please leave moderating to the Moderators :)

-:Undertaker:-
04-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Apparently I have also heard that the V-Guitar is also extinct as a rare but i'm not totally sure. They are both very rare and if you hope to find one you'll be searching for a long time I can assure you.

Kamran28
04-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks Undertaker! Faboosh told me you would know have some idea, and so to post here, sorry if I did it in the wrong section!
I've seen a few Skull Guitars in rooms, but none for sale. I won't give up my quest... just yet anyway :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!