PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Ideas of brilliancy

Sluing
04-05-2009, 03:59 AM
Hey there,

Seeking someone(s) or a team willing to take upon such complex ideas and make it known.

Just a brief summary of why I've come to this point in seeking out potential teams to work with. This is due to the fact that everyone I come across never seems to have the effort, time and enthusiasm to complete a project with such complexity. I'm in dire need to find someone whose abilities not only lives up to completing the project along my side, though as well are willing to put forth the effort in making something known for its content.

I have brilliant ideas put together and it's all after months and months of continuously putting together ideas after failing to have a great team put it up. It's a very complex idea so it's going to have to involve a team of experienced people. Not experienced in the sense of Habbo fansites, because honestly I'm not myself. I'm just in dire need of displaying this new idea of how we display content, in Habbo fansites.

My ideas solely revolve around the arrangement and displaying of content. I am a person who absolutely loves taking what's in front of my eyes and finding new ways to present it. Whether this involves redoing the whole features or just changing how it's viewed, I like making it new.

There's no doubt this is going to have to have the effort of some dedicated people with the knowledge of coding, design and simply creativity. I'm looking for either a great organized team looking to expand what they currently have, or several people who also may think they've finally found dedication as well. :P

Appreciate your time,
[email protected]

MrPinkPanther
04-05-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm intrested although I'd want to actually know what the idea was before commiting to the project.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!