PDA

View Full Version : Ok, New update; Ideas of what is happening...

NICJ
04-05-2009, 07:32 AM
Ok, from sources on the internet, habbo itself and information from puhekupla; i have come to the conclusion that the following MAY occur in the update which MAY happen in JUNE.

Feel free to contredict; disagree and other crap if you have supportive reasoning!

First of all, Habbo is meant to be getting a speed on. Lag is meant to be a thing of the past, so if this is so, my dads windowns 2000 computer should be able to use habbo.

Secondally, Changes to navigator. It is most likely just going ot have a make-over. there really is not much they can do to change it, but you can expect them to change its style (along with the other consoles, such as the events console) to the same style as the current friends list.

Thirdly; Yet more badges.i saw on puhekupla before they updated a new system similer to the respect system. Its based on performing and you get performing badges (lvl-1 to 10). Also, there may be trading badges for how many sucsessful trades you complete (1-10) as well as some other badges which no-one can predict.

Fourthly, very vague on this one. All i have heard, is that it may just be possible to design room layout. More on this later...

Finally, Neat things. New furni, new rules and the general things they update.

So, this is meant to "change habbo forever?" we have to wait and see! But with updates also come glitches.

Thread moved by Xarea (Forum Moderator): from "Habbo International News & Rumours" to "Habbo in General". Please post in the correct forum in future :).

Frisky
04-05-2009, 05:01 PM
You've kinda just listed everything everyone already knew.
Your poll also says Do you think that this threat is accurate. I think you meant thread.

I doubt the idea of creating your own room layout would happen but its a nice idea :).

Also, your complaining about lag but I never have lag on Habbo. Maybe its just you PC and your internet speed. Do a speedtest.net and you can define what speed your internet is and post here if you like!

Accipiter
04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah we already new this stuff and most is rumours, Habbo haven't insinuated a design a room in anyway.

Although i think an update to the navigator will be a thing called Pixel Rooms were you rent a room from pixels for & hour or so to host parties etc which would make habbo much more enjoyable for new comers :)

RICHe
04-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Thirdly; Yet more badges.i saw on puhekupla before they updated a new system similer to the respect system. Its based on performing and you get performing badges (lvl-1 to 10). Also, there may be trading badges for how many sucsessful trades you complete (1-10) as well as some other badges which no-one can predict.

The performance badges are not part of the new update. This has already been released over at Habbo US, with a voting system where you vote if the performance on a hot spot is good or bad, by voting when your sat on a voting chair.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=566890&highlight=Performance

This thread should be in Habbo General, as its only discussing things we already knew about the new update.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!