PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rare Grabber- Scammed :@

kuzkasate
04-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Got scammed in a rare grabber, 2 t sofas and won a throne. He did give away majestics and stuff but decided to k&b me when I won a Throne. i dont think I can post who ever did this but if you want to know PM me. 2 T sofa might not seem much but for me it is =[

Catzsy
04-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry to hear that. Trouble is with any of these games it can happen.
In the old days they used bring in clones to win so all the P2S was sheer profit. Was it a Throne or Throne Sofa that he didn't pay?

kuzkasate
04-05-2009, 08:16 PM
He didn't pay the throne. I payed 2 T Sofas to play =[

Jordan:A
04-05-2009, 09:04 PM
It just goes to show people have to scam to get there thrills.
You should go back in on a clone

Martin
04-05-2009, 10:09 PM
It happens all the time unfortunaltly :( infact not even 50% of grabbers are safe really. People think they are a quicker "scam" of getting furni, than having to wait for people to p2p in other games.

You really have to trust the person doing the grabber completely before paying them.

Catzsy
04-05-2009, 10:36 PM
He didn't pay the throne. I payed 2 T Sofas to play =[

Aww:( That is bad luck. Why not report him through the habbo tool? Check your donate room too. :)

kuzkasate
08-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Aww:( That is bad luck. Why not report him through the habbo tool? Check your donate room too. :)

I reported him & they said like "Never pay games that promise free furni/creds" or some thing like that. And thanks a lot! I only discovered it today :rolleyes: Thats so like me. Thanks a lot!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!