PDA

View Full Version : iPod music issue

Catchy
05-05-2009, 03:35 PM
AHAHAHAH. yeah anyway ohgodzzzzzzz i feel lyk such a geek for posting here :(

Anyways is there any way of getting ALL the music from my ipod onto my laptop?!!!! Cos I lost all the music on my laptop you see:(

Edit by Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator): Thread title changed to not target another member

iAdam
05-05-2009, 03:37 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Way+of+getting+music+off+of+ipod+onto+computer

Few sites there.

scott
05-05-2009, 03:47 PM
double click on the icon for your ipod in my computer then click tools > folder options > then click the view tab > Show hidden files then it should be Ipod control > music and then it is in different folders with weird names :P once you import it back to itunes the names are back to normal xD

o btw that is for vista i have no idea for xp

Richie
06-05-2009, 04:14 PM
double click on the icon for your ipod in my computer then click tools > folder options > then click the view tab > Show hidden files then it should be Ipod control > music and then it is in different folders with weird names :P once you import it back to itunes the names are back to normal xD

o btw that is for vista i have no idea for xp

I did this ages ago, but i was annoyed because all the names of the songs were like AQPT etc, but i hope it works.

Good guide mr scotty
+REP (When i Can)

Mounta1nGoat
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I did this ages ago, but i was annoyed because all the names of the songs were like AQPT etc, but i hope it works.

Good guide mr scotty
+REP (When i Can)

Yeah but it keeps the Artist and Song names. If you hover over the file you can see them. Or right click then Properties.

scott
06-05-2009, 07:25 PM
If you put it into itunes, wmp or anything like that the song names change back to the proper things anyway.

Cooljames09
11-05-2009, 07:49 PM
http://www.infopirate.org/how-to-get-music-off-your-ipod-onto-your-pc

That works alot =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!