PDA

View Full Version : HabboCabin.net ~ A place for new beginnings

3xpert
05-05-2009, 06:09 PM
After only a few days of working on HabboCabin Forum, it is already here. HabboCabin is an unofficial international fansite. Right now we are a forum only but that will change very soon. :Latino: and I (Chastisement) are working on the main site and will be up in a few days (hopefully).
For now we have opened the forum. Hope you all enjoy.

Moderator and Site Manager applications will be up very shortly.

Main site link: http://habbocabin.net/
Forum link: http://habbocabin.net/forum/

Turbocom
06-05-2009, 01:51 AM
That website sucks, and wasn't it shut down because they had a key logger? I swear they had a key logger I could be wrong.

3xpert
06-05-2009, 08:44 PM
That website sucks, and wasn't it shut down because they had a key logger? I swear they had a key logger I could be wrong.
No they shut down and became truehabbo.net.
And just out of curiosity, what is wrong with it?

Kightly
06-05-2009, 09:05 PM
It looks fine to me, but it doesn't want to make me go 'wow'.

Sluing
07-05-2009, 03:06 AM
I will give you this, the skin didn't disappoint me too much. I hate seeing this same skin everyone seems to love to use. So, the skin is.... ight.

I don't agree with your approach. A good fansite takes more than a "few" days. It's a well thought out process in which I can already tell everyone that this fansite will have nothing original. Sorry, it's all in how you approach your introduction and that wasn't a very good one at all.

3xpert
07-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks for everyone's comments.

And we only opened the forum in a few days. That really didn't take long, but we have been working on the main site for about 2 weeks now. We're almost done the main site and will open it in a few days. Our version 2 will then take about 2-4 weeks to actually make, then we gotta add the content.
Forums are easy to get up and running, the actual site takes a long time. ;)

Zak
07-05-2009, 12:23 PM
forums are ok but wt is going on with that homepage lol

Freeza101
07-05-2009, 02:55 PM
lovely ripped banner from HFFM.

3xpert
07-05-2009, 03:19 PM
forums are ok but wt is going on with that homepage lol
It redirects to forum until we get main site up.

lovely ripped banner from HFFM.
I know and I'm changing it asap. I didn't make the banner or the skin and I'm from Canada so I never seen HFFM's forum before.

Dan2nd
07-05-2009, 06:29 PM
I think you should reduce the ammount of sections you have and let your forum grow with the ammount of members otherwise it'll become tumbleweed infested which will put people off

Kipp
07-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Sorry I don't like it, to improve I think you could design another skin or get another one.

Sluing
08-05-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks for everyone's comments.

And we only opened the forum in a few days. That really didn't take long, but we have been working on the main site for about 2 weeks now. We're almost done the main site and will open it in a few days. Our version 2 will then take about 2-4 weeks to actually make, then we gotta add the content.
Forums are easy to get up and running, the actual site takes a long time. ;)

Why think versions ahead before you even begin to release it?

Total turn off, it'll be an epic failure.

3xpert
09-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Sorry I don't like it, to improve I think you could design another skin or get another one.
Yeah we're going to be getting a new skin.

Why think versions ahead before you even begin to release it?

Total turn off, it'll be an epic failure.
Maybe because our version 1 was already pre-made, my friend (the other owner) had it from a long time ago and now we just got to add content. We're brainstorming our version 2 at the moment.
You can think it's an epic fail but trust me on this one, it won't be.

Meti
09-05-2009, 06:34 PM
site could not be found :rolleyes:

3xpert
10-05-2009, 09:30 PM
site could not be found :rolleyes:
Site was down due to hosting problems, fixed now.

-leestrong-
10-05-2009, 09:52 PM
LOVING the layout, good job!

- Lee

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!