PDA

View Full Version : Max Mosley's Son Found Dead!

Titch
06-05-2009, 04:30 PM
The son of Formula One boss Max Mosley has been found dead at his home in west London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8036232.stm

Alexander Mosley, 39, was discovered dead at a property in Notting Hill on Tuesday.
A Metropolitan Police (Met) spokesman said they are treating the death as "non-suspicious" and that officers were in the process of informing the family.
The FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) has issued a statement offering its condolences.
A Met spokesman said: "We were called at 16.20 yesterday to reports of a male found dead at a property in W11. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

"The man is in his late 30s. We believe we know the identity of the deceased but we are in the process of informing the family. The coroner's office has been informed."
In a statement the FIA said: "The FIA extends sincere condolences to the Mosley family on the sad news of the death of Alexander Mosley. Our thoughts are with Alexander's family and friends."
Max Mosley, the son of the 1930s Fascist leader Sir Oswald Mosley, was recently awarded a record £60,000 in damages after the News of the World published footage of him with prostitutes.
He said the ordeal had left him out of pocket and caused irreparable damage to his reputation.
Speaking in March, the head of the FIA told MPs on the Culture, Media and Sport Committee that the publicity around the prostitute scandal had been "appalling" for his family.

Catzsy
06-05-2009, 04:35 PM
This is very sad. :( RIP

Geraint
06-05-2009, 04:39 PM
should this really be in this forum?

Titch
06-05-2009, 04:40 PM
should this really be in this forum?

Yes it should its to do with F1, please dont try and turn this into an argument.

Geraint
06-05-2009, 04:41 PM
I only asked a question. Calm down.

Wootzeh
06-05-2009, 04:58 PM
meh don't really care but RIP.

Implement
06-05-2009, 07:16 PM
apparently it had something to do with drugs.

rip.

Skajo
06-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Don't know him, can't say it's affected me.

Implement
06-05-2009, 08:15 PM
your rite, but it would have effected his family members greatly, his sons/daughters, wife, mother, father - Losing a loved one is not nice, even though we do not know him doesn't mean that we shouldn't show our condolences.

Must be tragic for them. RIP.

Skajo
06-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Whilst that is true, people die every 3 seconds, should we create a thread on a forum for every one of them? It's some guys son. I don't know who his son is and he hasn't done anything for anyone to be affected by it. Waste of bandwidth if you ask me.

Implement
06-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Trust you to make a mockery of a thread that is dedicated to someone's death.

Skajo
06-05-2009, 08:32 PM
I am not making a mockery I'm just saying that his death has affected no-one but his family and people who personally knew him. Apart from his friends and family I bet no-one has ever heard of him.

If it was Max Mosley, fair enough - but it ain't.

RIP and all that but I cba to type that out for everyone who dies... let me try it;

RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP, RIP...

Hand on, just gonna make threads for those people.
Edited by PaulMacC (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

-Heart
07-05-2009, 06:10 AM
The son of Formula One boss Max Mosley has been found dead at his home in west London.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8036232.stm
Meh, you win some you lose some. RIP.

Bun
07-05-2009, 07:50 AM
RIP I guess.

Catzsy
07-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Adam, Max Moseley is very big in the F1 world so why not post a thread. I don't post in threads I am not interested in. :) Sounds like he was a recreational drug user. Guess we won't know until the inquest. As I said before it is still very sad though.

Implement
07-05-2009, 08:23 AM
Totally agree with all of the above, and thank you to PaulMacC for editing his (adammm's) post. :)

Skajo
07-05-2009, 02:10 PM
Adam, Max Moseley is very big in the F1 world so why not post a thread. I don't post in threads I am not interested in. :) Sounds like he was a recreational drug user. Guess we won't know until the inquest. As I said before it is still very sad though.
It's not Max Mosley though :eusa_wall

CJW93
08-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Please leave Adam

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!